IGNORED

Jesse Lingard

Cider-in-a-can

Just seen Jack and Jay walking down Park Street holding hands :handbags: What a couple of bellends :laugh:

I bet they both wish their Dad's took them to Ashton Gate first. How anyone can support the Gas. I'm going to have a good old chuckle when the pikeys get relegated again :fingerscrossed:

I did look at the little saggies profiles before submitting the tweet, funnily enough one of them had a lot of Chelsea shit on their page. Obvs die gasheads UTGZZ

I bet some idiot on here lumped on him after they saw this thread hit 20 pages

Don't think so, Bet Victor have quite a few Football League transfer markets and when the Lingard rumour first broke a few days ago they hadn't opened a market, in fact I think it only went live today so it would be after the initial fervour died down

Don't think so, Bet Victor have quite a few Football League transfer markets and when the Lingard rumour first broke a few days ago they hadn't opened a market, in fact I think it only went live today so it would be after the initial fervour died down

Or, someone asked for a market and lumped on it and it's taken them until today to open it to the public.

I take it our lad, who GURT BIG BURT and COTTS have been following for yonks, has decided he doesn't want to follow a wally with a brolly up to the back of beyond in the North-East to an over inflated has-been Club with some of the most arrogant fans in the country living off success in the 1930s.

Come to the West, Jessie. Bristol is the ideal City for a young footballer with brains.

"Somerset is beautiful wherever you go

an' the sun in the springtime makes the cider apples grow"

Don't get me wtong, he probably does have better options elsewhere and I would not blame him for pursuing them. I just think that should be the time when we stop pursuing him.

That's if it's true, of course...

I don't think there is any shame in being someone's stepping stone, nor do I think being that is beneath us. I'd be a bit disappointed if in the back of Kodjia's mind was not the thought of us being a stepping stone.

If he's had a change of heart or someone's had a word and changed his mind no judgments from me.... All hypothetical I strongly imagine.

wheres the he thinks hes got better options come from has anyone heard him say it? or as i expect its just gossip

The hack that released the story, I think. I reckon up to that point it's all entirely believable.

I don't think there is any shame in being someone's stepping stone, nor do I think being that is beneath us. I'd be a bit disappointed if in the back of Kodjia's mind was not the thought of us being a stepping stone.

If he's had a change of heart or someone's had a word and changed his mind no judgments from me.... All hypothetical I strongly imagine.

Andy cole always said we were a stepping stone when he signed for us , and it worked for him , playing regular football is better than being stuck on a bench or u21 football .

Andy cole always said we were a stepping stone when he signed for us , and it worked for him , playing regular football is better than being stuck on a bench or u21 football .

Yeah I'd much rather have 11 players who saw us as a stepping stone than 11 who see us as a pension scheme or nice place to wind down...

22 Pages and people still don't get it.....

I take it that means he ain't signing and also that you're confident you won't have to splash out on curry amd beers. Shame, would have been a really exciting signing.

Would I be stupid to cling on to a tiny bit of hope in the event of you being wrong?

I take it that means he ain't signing and also that you're confident you won't have to splash out on curry amd beers. Shame, would have been a really exciting signing.

Would I be stupid to cling on to a tiny bit of hope in the event of you being wrong?

He's not signing for us. End of. Alan Nixon replied to me as stated before and said Lungard feels he has' better options on the horizon'

Archived