IGNORED

ALL Rumours for January Transfer window (Merged)

fly in the air

11 hours ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Why is that,thought baldock was doing ok,obviously qpr want jet out the door asap,must have a bad attitude to keep getting bombed by clubs 

Abysmal scoring record for BHA, close to 1:7 according to Wiki.

1 hour ago, ciderbeans said:

Set to sign wiggins for 300k but Wednesday fans think he's garbage. Hope we're not buying more crap on good wages

I never believe what I read on any forum, unless I've written it, and even then I'm a bit uncertain. A few years ago anyone reading this forum would have thought that Cole Skuse was pants, but he's doing O.K. at Ipswich  

Know nothing about Wiggins and accept that like many before him, Macheda's career has ground to a halt at Cardiff, but young enough to get back on track and you don't get to be around Man U's first team unless you have something.

We badly need numbers and I'd happily take these two.

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Know nothing about Wiggins and accept that like many before him, Macheda's career has ground to a halt at Cardiff, but young enough to get back on track and you don't get to be around Man U's first team unless you have something.

We badly need numbers and I'd happily take these two.

Macheda is a good player. We all know what the right move can do for a player, sometimes circumstances don't work out, they have injuries, don't get games.. You're spot on about Macheda, Sir Alex wouldn't have played him if he wasn't good enough. Just gone off the boil and stagnated a bit.

9 minutes ago, TRL said:

Judging by our success rate in attracting strikers here ...who?

I just don't rate Macheda very much, I think there are probably better strikers in leagues 1 and 2 and probably in France that would cost much less. If we carry on playing 1 upfront I'm not sure we need another striker right now, in the summer I think we will if Wilbs and Agard move on. The main thing for me would be a wide player or 2 and a central midfielder for cover.

Archived