IGNORED

Zach clough

Cobby the red

4 minutes ago, ciderup said:

They're a lot closer to Manchester though CR.

They are. Commutable too. 

At 20 years old I was certainly a lot more open minded than people are making him out to be. The idea of leaving for pastures new was quite appealing. 

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

They are. Commutable too. 

At 20 years old I was certainly a lot more open minded than people are making him out to be. The idea of leaving for pastures new was quite appealing. 

Same here, I moved to the USA at age 20 with no concrete plans and very little money. Don't get this crap of a professional footballer with a large bank account, good contract not wanting to move too far away from his mummy. Soft the lot of em

If Bolton need the cash by Tuesday then surely they'll want to tie up a deal by Sunday night, otherwise there is no contingency should any deal collapse. 

I think if he's coming to us it will be tied up tomorrow. Whether we hear about it soon after, who knows. 

Today's efforts at West Brom certainly havent hurt our chances in terms of attracting any players who may be considering a move to Bristol City in this transfer window...

Obvious potential here at the Gate in terms of a decent enough squad to join and any player couldn't fail to be impressed by the superb support on show... 

Not forgetting our owners ample wallet and the rapidly emerging state of the art new Ashton Gate stadium facilities... What more (save current league position) could an ambitious player be wanting? .... COYR's

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

Howe: "A deal has been agreed, there are still hurdles for us to overcome but we hope he'll sign in time for Tuesday night." #afcb 

Does that mean that Wolves won't have the money ready to buy Clough before the HMRC deadline? 

Im pretty sure any bank would lend it to them knowing £10mils on the way.

7 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

Im pretty sure any bank would lend it to them knowing £10mils on the way.

The bottom line for HMRC is getting their money. They have nothing to gain if they force admin when there`s an `offer` on the table so they will probably accept the promise to pay once Bolton have the dosh from us or whoever. In my dealings with them in a very similar situation they were happy with that proposal anyway.

Of course, it may suit Bolton to go into admin anyway if they genuinely believe they`re going down no matter what. They then start again debt free and with a clean slate.

I do believe any administrators have a duty to realise all assets to provide the best financial position and this may mean selling any players who are worth anything whether the club or the player want that to happen or not. As someone else has stated as well, if the players don`t get paid, they can walk away anyway regardless of any contracts.

8 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Without having to go all the way thru this thread and the nonsense and not having seen him play,is he any good 

There's actually a chance someone's going to sign for us, and you expect him to be good as well??! Jeez, what is it with some people?! ;-P

I don't know how, or even if this effects things....

Wolverhampton Wanderers statement confirming they have agreed a fee with AFC Bournemouth for the sale of striker Benik Afobe

Will we go for the Bournemouth lad? Will Wolves have eyes on someone else now.... tune in next week for more questions like this !

Archived