IGNORED

Section 82 19.04.16 (merged)

adamc6203

4 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Without S82 we'd have probably gone down, its that simple. I, nor my fellow S82ers, wouldn't abuse fellow fans. We are above that. So can all you boring ***** please drop this. 

Thanks,  

Ben Ultra

Without doubt, without question, this is singularly the best thing that I have ever read on OTIB. 

Ben Ultra, I salute you. 

Hi all, long term reader first time poster. 

I've signed up today because I'm disgusted at the abuse directed at a small group of fans who do everything to ensure an atmosphere at AG, particularly the abuse coming from people who leave 20 mins before full time. 

I joined with the chants because we're creating an atmosphere. I hoped it would spring the Dolman into life but unfortunately it had backfired. We all support the club in different ways. If you don't like waving flags, singing, standing or swearing and holding up foil fine, no issue. But we do.

Without S82 we'd have probably gone down, its that simple. I, nor my fellow S82ers, wouldn't abuse fellow fans. We are above that. So can all you boring ***** please drop this. 

Thanks,  

Ben Ultra

Best laugh I've had all week reading this rubbish!

Thank God you kept us up 'ultra' - phew, so grateful. I thought JK's 17 goals had some bearing on it, but no it was the small pocket of fans who call their fellow supporters c**** who ensured our safety in this division.

So, you say you're above abusing fellow fans and then use a string of ***** in your post to call your fellow fans another term of abuse....bizarre, yet highly amusing!

I've signed up today because I'm disgusted at the abuse directed at a small group of fans who do everything to ensure an atmosphere at AG, particularly the abuse coming from people who leave 20 mins before full time. 

I joined with the chants because we're creating an atmosphere. I hoped it would spring the Dolman into life but unfortunately it had backfired. We all support the club in different ways. If you don't like waving flags, singing, standing or swearing and holding up foil fine, no issue. But we do.

Thanks,  

Ben Ultra

Thanks superfan. You really are worth more than 10 of us in the Dolman or SS.

42 minutes ago, Olé said:

I shouted quite loud before our 4th against Bolton, so I want credit for that, before anyone else claims it.

Damn.  I was certain that humming a song to myself, whilst making a cup of coffee, several thousand miles away, listening on the radio, made all the difference to that one.  You Sir out super-fan me.

Imagine the conversation in the directors box last night.

Marina turns to Gary. Mr Johnson. Do you think those supporters at the far end are calling you and me C Nuts? I haven't heard you sing tonight.

Gary replies to Marina. I don't know Mrs Dolman. I thought when they called out Dolman you're a C Nut they were taking to you. Tell you what though. Shall I start one off. Johnson Senior says bounce around the ground suit you?

At the same time Mrs Lansdown turns to Mr Lansdown. What's that they're saying Darling? Something about see you when?

Steve turns to Mrs Lansdown. Don't worry darling. Those are some of our more vocal fans. They love a good sing sing do those boys. If it wasn't for them we'd have been down by now. 

Mrs Lansdown looks at Steve. Really sweetheart? I thought it was because you sacked that dreadful man who lost his way and mind and started swearing at the fans. What was his name....

Steve looks Mrs Lansdown squarely in the eyes. No darling. That was Cotterill.

There's a loud groan. Tom Ince has just cut in and scored what will turn out to be the winner. Steve speaks slowly and clearly to Mrs Lansdown.

Yes, he says. Cotterill. That's C O T T E R I L L. He wants to be clear as his grandson is sat next to him. He knows he has his industrial ear deflectors on but as Mrs Lansdown says, you can't be too careful these days.

He adds, before he makes his way to the exit, blocking the view off all those around him as he tries to miss the traffic, And anyway I know it was those fans who saved us. I read what Richard said in the Evening Post.

As I said Ben, try the C word when you get home. Not in front of the mirror mind.

53 minutes ago, WTMS said:

Then the next home game should be Three Lions flag day time.

Opportunity for this group in the Atyeo to get involved in something outside the stand.

Thought most people with flag flying tendencies drank in the Spanish these days?

Much higher foot fall around there as well.

Is it just me being a fool or is this kiddie not just trying to wind people up and people have fell for it. As for my view on last night, I thought the song was ok until the You cnuts was added, really can't understand why you would aim that at your own supporters and all it has done is alienate us in the Atyeo although I do believe it has been blown out of proportion, maybe it's time to put it behind us and find a way to get more people in other stands to join in and help lift the atmosphere without aiming snide remarks(wether intended or not) at other supporters after all we all want the best for OUR team. COYR 

2 hours ago, Bowie said:

The other question is why are the club bowing down to these idiots, letting them stay in the Atyeo and letting them have cheaper tickets than the rest of the stadium,

The fans having childish tantrums because they have to move seats get the cheapest seats in the ground and have the nerve to abuse their own fans on a regularly basis.

Sums it up that their flag was stolen by one of their own.

Leave that stadium to the away fans and next the selfish 1000 superfins

I am not an idiot

Have never asked for cheaper tickets

Do not have childish tantrums,if I have to move I will

Have never abused any other section of the ground

Never stole a flag

I prefer to stand,and as such will remain in the Ayteo as long as I am permitted.

You carry on generalising though.

• Admin
40 minutes ago, gordie said:

Is it just me being a fool or is this kiddie not just trying to wind people up and people have fell for it.

My thoughts too @gordie

With such success with his fishing, he should have been in the recent City v Rovers fishing competition 

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

My thoughts too @gordie

With such success with his fishing, he should have been in the recent City v Rovers fishing competition 

I think he would of won it,with a large keep net full of ones that didn't get away.

The only grown up solution I can see to this is to all have it out on the pitch after the Uddersfield game, last stand standing gets to keep the superfan title for the whole of next season.

The Atyeo will obviously win though because those c###s in the Dolman are a bunch of pussies :P and don't get me started on the south stand w#####s!

5 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

I wouldn't leave early, personall . I find it an insult to the players who we do everything for.

However the majority of the Dolman leave 15 mins before the end, even when winning, while we all are cheering the team on doing everything we can every week.

I understand some will have to leave, hell I even left at half time against Fulham and PNE at home because it was so shit. We need to pull together. Don't need ***** in here dividing us and calling us arsewipes. If I had it my way we'd be the only fans in the ground. 

Derby fans came out last night complimenting us. Didn't hear them saying anything about the Dolman. Come on lads we are all BCFC. Get involved or don't support us. 

glossed over this

I mean can't we all agree that firstly section 82 for all the good stuff they do are a hey look at us crew. That's without doubt.      Calling the dolman names is nothing new.. The east end used to be rife with it, However it's the west stand I can't tolerate... So little passion. Something I wanted to bring up while I was here. I did see some supposed s82ers sticking stickers on a poor mans back the other week. The man looked slightly frightened by the whole thing. Maybe it's all in my head but it does feel like it's primary school and section 82 is the cool kid who puts down others. The dolman sits next to him in class and tries to listen to the teacher and that makes section 82 mad because it's not cool dude. Meanwhile the south stand is the fat kid. For no other reason other than I wanted a fat kid involved in my frankly poorly conceived analogy . I blame j mizel for any issues frankly 

5 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Yes I do believe we would have gone down without S82. When we stood up (pun not intended :) ) so did the performances. 

Richard O'Donnell even said it in the Evening Post.

This guy might not even be an ultra ... I mean catfishes are everywhere . Do we even know he's a human man. He could be a lampshade bouncing up and down on a keyboard for all we know.. The internet is dangerous guys 

4 hours ago, Bowie said:

The other question is why are the club bowing down to these idiots, letting them stay in the Atyeo and letting them have cheaper tickets than the rest of the stadium,

The fans having childish tantrums because they have to move seats get the cheapest seats in the ground and have the nerve to abuse their own fans on a regularly basis.

Sums it up that their flag was stolen by one of their own.

Leave that stadium to the away fans and next the selfish 1000 superfins

Winner!

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Best laugh I've had all week reading this rubbish!

Thank God you kept us up 'ultra' - phew, so grateful. I thought JK's 17 goals had some bearing on it, but no it was the small pocket of fans who call their fellow supporters c**** who ensured our safety in this division.

So, you say you're above abusing fellow fans and then use a string of ***** in your post to call your fellow fans another term of abuse....bizarre, yet highly amusing!

I think you're being 'whooshed', BS4....

10 hours ago, adamc6203 said:

If someone is being a c*** call them one. If you think I'm being one, call me one. But don't label the people in the Dolman stand as c**** because they're not singing. Imagine explaining to a 7 year old child what a c*** and why your own fans are calling them one.

That sentence makes you calling section 82 arse wipes pretty hilarious 

2 hours ago, Ohbasso said:

The only grown up solution I can see to this is to all have it out on the pitch after the Uddersfield game, last stand standing gets to keep the superfan title for the whole of next season.

The Atyeo will obviously win though because those c###s in the Dolman are a bunch of pussies :P and don't get me started on the south stand w#####s!

I think this is a great solution, as long as you don't throw smoke bombs at us....

2 hours ago, Ohbasso said:

If you could arrange for this to take place 10 minutes before then end of the match then us Dolmanites will be better represented. Thanks.

3 hours ago, BigAlToby&Liam said:

Imagine the conversation in the directors box last night.

Marina turns to Gary. Mr Johnson. Do you think those supporters at the far end are calling you and me C Nuts? I haven't heard you sing tonight.

Gary replies to Marina. I don't know Mrs Dolman. I thought when they called out Dolman you're a C Nut they were taking to you. Tell you what though. Shall I start one off. Johnson Senior says bounce around the ground suit you?

At the same time Mrs Lansdown turns to Mr Lansdown. What's that they're saying Darling? Something about see you when?

Steve turns to Mrs Lansdown. Don't worry darling. Those are some of our more vocal fans. They love a good sing sing do those boys. If it wasn't for them we'd have been down by now. 

Mrs Lansdown looks at Steve. Really sweetheart? I thought it was because you sacked that dreadful man who lost his way and mind and started swearing at the fans. What was his name....

Steve looks Mrs Lansdown squarely in the eyes. No darling. That was Cotterill.

There's a loud groan. Tom Ince has just cut in and scored what will turn out to be the winner. Steve speaks slowly and clearly to Mrs Lansdown.

Yes, he says. Cotterill. That's C O T T E R I L L. He wants to be clear as his grandson is sat next to him. He knows he has his industrial ear deflectors on but as Mrs Lansdown says, you can't be too careful these days.

He adds, before he makes his way to the exit, blocking the view off all those around him as he tries to miss the traffic, And anyway I know it was those fans who saved us. I read what Richard said in the Evening Post.

As I said Ben, try the C word when you get home. Not in front of the mirror mind.

I can't believe you are still nibbling. 

19 hours ago, Harry said:

Thanks for your incredibly dynamic contribution.

Myself and a small group of dedicated fans spend hours upon hours setting up flags and displays and raising money for the cause.  Thanks for labelling us all chavs.

Thanks also for belittling the fact that £400 worth of gear was taken from us.

Don't cry Harry, it's only banter. 

9 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Thanks,  

Ben Ultra

At first, I thought :gasmask:

Then a look at the name, well there is a little banter in there somewhere.

Got to admit, I did chuckle, especially some of the follow-ups.

Archived