IGNORED

Kodija - Departs for 11 Million (Merged)

mozo

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Derby apparently. But a rumour don't shoot the messenger 

A huge loss. 20+ goal scorers are like hens teeth.

Equally feel a little we are kind of forced in to playing him, Tammy and Tomlin, that does not quite ever work for me.

I think Kodjia would only go if LJ thinks he has a player who can come in and either compliment Abraham, Tomlin or both.  Tomlin and Kodjia were a good partnership in the last 2/3 months of last season.

I do not go with SLs comment that only sell to Prem.  I think £15m would be bite your hand off time no matter which club.  £10m maybe not.

Derby have signed James Wilson on loan and are interested in Vydra. Still have Blackman, Bent and Martin and I can't see where they would have the money to buy Kodjia. Norwich, Villa, or Newcastle sure but I can't see any other team in the championship willing to pay what it would take to sign him, which IMO would be over the fee Fulham got for McCormack. SL said he won't sell to the championship but if it's 14-15m then he can go but like I said I can't see it unless it's one of the relegated prem teams. 

7 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Have heard today from a very reliable source that City have recieved several offers if around 5 mill for him, however they would accept immediately any offer of 8 mill, so the 10 from Derby is just not true.

Sounds like a few testing the water (taking the piss) to see if SL meant what he said. I doubt any of them will come back with 3-5 mill more.

Archived