IGNORED

Joel Ekstrand : NOW SIGNED

GrahamC

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Tbf I remember Nixon saying we would sign him but after the window and that it was a weird one. I can see this being partly true. Like he didn't have a great medical but train with us for a month, stay fit during that and we will talk again soon. 

Maybe there was some kind of financial details that Watford owed him before he could sign for us? (not sure why there would be but possible i suppose) 

1 hour ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Apologies if you think it's BS. Thought this was a forum for debate and in some cases speculation. I don't claim to be ITK and I'm not Kachina. I do know someone on the medical staff at the rugby however who also works with City. It's posts like yours which make newbies such as I and others yet to post refrain from doing so. As if those with more posts have a divine right to shoot people down.

Do you know of any details regarding Kieron Richardson too?

I believe he would also improve the squad so any signs of a deal would be great news.

29 minutes ago, streety_bcfc said:

Maybe there was some kind of financial details that Watford owed him before he could sign for us? (not sure why there would be but possible i suppose) 

It's a bit weird isn't it? He apparently has offers but is still training with us. Rumoured to be signing for us weeks ago yet still not done though I'm sure it will be soon. He must want to be here and we must want him. So why the delay? Certainly a bit off from how I see it. Good signing though. He'll push Flint and Magnusson for a place in the starting XI and that's what you want from your backups. 

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

It's a bit weird isn't it? He apparently has offers but is still training with us. Rumoured to be signing for us weeks ago yet still not done though I'm sure it will be soon. He must want to be here and we must want him. So why the delay? Certainly a bit off from how I see it. Good signing though. He'll push Flint and Magnusson for a place in the starting XI and that's what you want from your backups. 

A great back up CH.

25 minutes ago, WestonRobin said:

Do you know of any details regarding Kieron Richardson too?

I believe he would also improve the squad so any signs of a deal would be great news.

Not from a fitness point of view.. He isn't the young hungry player he once was and probably doesn't fit with the type of player we are after.

2 hours ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Apologies if you think it's BS. Thought this was a forum for debate and in some cases speculation. I don't claim to be ITK and I'm not Kachina. I do know someone on the medical staff at the rugby however who also works with City. It's posts like yours which make newbies such as I and others yet to post refrain from doing so. As if those with more posts have a divine right to shoot people down.

Inadequate people who live inadequate lives unfortunately pal. Being a proper belter makes them feel better about the above!

3 hours ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Mate,they think you have to earn the right-just humour them. 

46 minutes ago, Ray White said:

Excellent backup option, who with time (and avoiding any further injury problems) I would expect to see make a claim for a starting spot. Proven championship defender who a lot of Watford fans rated highly and were sad to see released. Good business again from LJ and co.

Quite right-just he regains full fitness he starts every week.. top defender.

3 hours ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Apologies, tough morning and low tolerance to perceived bullshit....

Should have probably found an escape via the pub instead through an Internet forum. 

4 hours ago, ColeCiderRed said:

Nice Job Cole! Not only a little bit of info regarding the medical department (don't get anyone int trouble just to argue with some on here) but you have achieved The Valhalla of many posters, more likes than posts!!!:clap:

Keep the info coming and the sources protected!

Welcome to OTIB you newbie bastard! :whistle:  

2 hours ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Apologies, tough morning and low tolerance to perceived bullshit....

Should have probably found an escape via the pub instead through an Internet forum. 

No need to apologise and perceived bulls-hit is subjective and your response was your opinion.

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others...

Hope you're day got better and you have made it to the pub.

8 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

No need to apologise and perceived bulls-hit is subjective and your response was your opinion.

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others...

Hope you're day got better and you have made it to the pub.

Some are more equal than others…

• Admin
16 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

However you can compare to Flints first 5 championship games

But in Flint's first 5 games he was often the only defender against 4 attackers as Cotts still had the other two wider CBs playing as wingers. :noexp:

Archived