IGNORED

Joel Ekstrand : NOW SIGNED

GrahamC

On 3 September 2016 at 22:27, Major Isewater said:

O'Driscoll , Pulis , Osman et al whilst not winning the fans over , have contributed to the history of our club as much as those loved and successful managers .

They have become a part of our identity, even Coppell helped form what and who we are today .

night , night .

Seriously?

23 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Ha - my eldest actually told me the other day that one of her friends described me as 'cool'. The look of disgust on her face was fantastic!!

Gotta blame these hot summer nights ...that's what happens when you stand naked in front of an open fridge wearing just your socks, draw the curtains man, nothing worse than being caught in a darkened kitchen illuminated only by internal fridge lighting. Even if you do want to be cool.

1 minute ago, WhistleHappy said:

Gotta blame these hot summer nights ...that's what happens when you stand naked in front of an open fridge wearing just your socks, draw the curtains man, nothing worse than being caught in a darkened kitchen illuminated only by internal fridge lighting. Even if you do want to be cool.

I understand some people employ certain 'devices' in the pursuit of gratification,and going with the flow is good-but a fridge???

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 11:05, Woodsy said:

Ha - my eldest actually told me the other day that one of her friends described me as 'cool'. The look of disgust on her face was fantastic!!

She was probably more disgusted at the fact that her friend takes such a volume of hallucination inducing drugs

On 9/5/2016 at 11:21, Rudolf Hucker said:

Being the forum's self-proclaimed fantasy Lothario is fun provided no offence is ever caused or taken. I've never yet received a complaint from Jennifer Aniston, Agnetha Faeltskog, Florence Nightingale nor Norah Batty and why would I? I was great.

Whoever lives at No Fixed Abode must be getting pretty sick of the restraining orders.

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

Seems odd that he was described as a player out of our reach if he hadn't had an acl injury, we say we are confident he is over his injury but we only sign him for a year 

It makes complete sense for both. You don't know if is knee is going to be a problem in the future unless he's plays 

6 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

This is a great signing. Here's hoping he can stay injury free. Another coup by LJ and MA to get someone of his class and experience.

We had that other defender from Watford (on loan a few years back) who stood out in the team)

Might cause a few headaches when it come to team selection?

Nosworthy?

I know the injury he had was bad but I'm over the moon with this signing. Just shows how far we have come since promotion from league 1. (P..s of Rovers)

I was concerned that all the hard work we had put in to get him here would be over shadowed by another club saying we can offer you X number of pounds per week

now you have proved you are fit enough to play Championship football so well done MA and LJ. If he is fit and ready to go I hope we can extend that 1 year deal. 

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

Seems odd that he was described as a player out of our reach if he hadn't had an acl injury, we say we are confident he is over his injury but we only sign him for a year 

Seems a sensible term for both parties.  Who knows what other terms, commitments are included.  Might have something similar to Wilbs re matches.

Archived