IGNORED

Joel Ekstrand : NOW SIGNED

GrahamC

18 hours ago, Iron Man said:

When Magnusson has a long run of consistant championship performances like Flint then surely they should be compared, not after Mangusson has played 5 league games.

You don't need to see him in 100 games to notice Hordour is class. He's very calm and reads the game superbly . I love flinty as do all of us but Magnusson has the ability to go to the top of the game. 

1 hour ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Cheers I managed to get that memory out of my head, now it's back :( 

O'Driscoll , Pulis , Osman et al whilst not winning the fans over , have contributed to the history of our club as much as those loved and successful managers .

They have become a part of our identity, even Coppell helped form what and who we are today .

night , night .

51 minutes ago, Griffin said:

image.png

Cant believe a gashead would make that statement about would Ekstrand sign for the gas ffs.Good grief why are these muppets so overexhaulted about the size of their club.Ekstrand is a Swedish international,no doubt on a very good wage , Rovers were reluctant to give Taylor 4k a week not long ago.Deluded or what!

3 minutes ago, roylegalatyeo said:

Cant believe a gashead would make that statement about would Ekstrand sign for the gas ffs.Good grief why are these muppets so overexhaulted about the size of their club.Ekstrand is a Swedish international,no doubt on a very good wage , Rovers were reluctant to give Taylor 4k a week not long ago.Deluded or what!

Blackburn Rovers....

• Admin
17 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Ha - my eldest actually told me the other day that one of her friends described me as 'cool'. The look of disgust on her face was fantastic!!

Does Chez Woodsy have wide doorways or were you stuck in the room she delivered the news in?

Archived