IGNORED

The non-official Burnley v City in the FA Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, Atlanta_Red said:

This is so sad for me.  I used to look forward to listening to the team on Player on Saturday mornings here in Atlanta, even declining to play tennis or do other things.  These days I feel all the life has been sucked out of me.  Even if one of our rare chances is actually converted, not just wide, or just over, or saved, or deflected, or whatever...... I almost don't care.  I'm numb to it.  I didn't react to the Burnley goal because it was inevitable.  I don't think I'll react if City actually get a goal.  How did it all come to this?

Well I'm pretty numb to this one, being a cup game in our situation and all but league's a different matter surely? "even declining to play tennis or do other things" true fan right there :clap:

Tbf - They are a decent outfit , and good on their own patch

We didn't want any injuries before Tuesday

And at least Zak has had a run out

We were in the game for an hour

Caught in the break

Small Margins

Cant compete with Premiership budgets

Fully focussed on league

All positives fellow Reds

:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, The dastardly red said:

Well I'm pretty numb to this one, being a cup game in our situation and all but league's a different matter surely? "even declining to play tennis or do other things" true fan right there :clap:

Well I can hardly fly over to England every Saturday morning.  What do you want????  Plonker.

5 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Just another quick moan about tactics. Commentator has just said subs on will mean 442 with Odowda on the right and Reid on the left. Why can't we play wingers on their right sides so they can bomb down the wing and get crosses in, we continue with this bloody opposite wing tactics when we have a big man in the box crying out for crosses.

Because modern coaches like to prove they are too clever and sophisticated for us to understand. Remember Pitman on the left wing?

Archived