IGNORED

The non-official Burnley v City in the FA Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

Just now, Fordy62 said:

I admire your loyalty to the cause mate, but How many more losses do you think it'll take for you to turn Rob?

Just said man, Rotherham. I've said all along, I support this club... the manager itself is immaterial as they come and go, I understand and respect that people support the club differently in their own way but thats my own take on it

1 minute ago, BA14 RED said:

So since Forest at Home our record including cup games is...

LLWLDLLLWLLLLLLDLWLL

15 defeats out of 20

And two of the five we didn't lose were against League 1 opposition!! So 15 defeats in 18 against Championship sides. The more you look at the stats the worse it gets!!!

5 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

How long should he get?? A decade?

Guy is a dead man walking, 1 win in 13.

Don't be stupid. As I've said several times before, especially when SL backed him, I'm happy to wait until after the Rotherham game and see where we are then. 

Just now, Emperor Palpatine said:

Just said man, Rotherham. I've said all along, I support this club... the manager itself is immaterial as they come and go, I understand and respect that people support the club differently in their own way but thats my own take on it

So why do you struggle to understand that others can support the club but also want the manager out?

You just sound confused. 

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Didn't we also beat Fleetwood? Or did I imagine that :blink:

Knew some chump would post the no win in 9 thing...

TBF to him; stat might be off, but if you drop the Fleetwood results in our recent run, does us no favours.

It would make it one win and one draw in 10 league and cup games, and if we don't score today, we've only scored five goals in six games, and our ability to score even when being beaten was a highlight even when we were doing badly.

I realise you are still of the belief LJ can turn it around, but there a no way anyone can claim we're not on an utterly awful run which is getting no better.

2 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

So since Forest at Home our record including cup games is...

LLWLDLLLWLLLLLLDLWLL

15 defeats out of 20

The train now departing LLWLDLLLWLLLLLLDLWLL will stop at Newport, Port Talbot, Wrexham and Bangor.

2 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

Don't be stupid. As I've said several times before, especially when SL backed him, I'm happy to wait until after the Rotherham game and see where we are then. 

why is that stupid? no need for that geezo.

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

And two of the five we didn't lose were against League 1 opposition!! So 15 defeats in 18 against Championship sides. The more you look at the stats the worse it gets!!!

The stats are horrendous. Could sorta see this run coming though watching us against Cardiff and Blackburn. But we only lose by the odd goal

Just checked my crystal ball, here is the (future) news .....

Sheff W defeat 2-0 , people moan and LJ supporters say Saturday is it ! 

Rotherham, poor 2-1 win and LJ gets another runs of games to prove his ineptitude , you can see it coming can't you.

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Maybe a poorly chosen phrase is 'the manager is immaterial' (if you take it out of context). 

We all support the team. We all just evidently have different pain thresholds. Yours is evidently similar to this bloke...

4 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Rotherham... there we go someone said it

And if we beat the worst side in the league by some distance? That suddenly transforms him into somebody capable of managing in this league? Surely we've all suffered enough. Keeping him until then is just throwing points away.. Points that we desperately need. He needs to get the hell out of here NOW.

Just now, 1960maaan said:

Rotherham, poor 2-1 win and LJ gets another runs of games to prove his ineptitude , you can see it coming can't you.

Sod turned it round against orient followed up with the sack

i reckon city are actively seeking a manager now Johnson will be gone regardless

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I just cant see a win, Rotherham wil fancy it against us with our form and who could blame them

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Maybe a poorly chosen phrase is 'the manager is immaterial' (if you take it out of context). 

We all support the team. We all just evidently have different pain thresholds. Yours is evidently similar to this bloke...

WTF.

Archived