IGNORED

The non-official Burnley v City in the FA Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

9 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I am beginning to wonder whether I shall live long enough to see City win, or the next manager, or some responsibility for all this mess from Board and owner (how I hate that word and what it implies)

Wîll you **** off with your anti board bullshit

the board have built a new ground and backed each and every manager to the hilt

if we had black pools cardiffs or blackburns board you would have a point

but we don't we have a board willing to invest who is run by a city fan

or would you rather a Chinese man who gets board

just **** off

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Some of us have been saying this for weeks. The games that Johnson has been allowed to remain in charge for and continue losing recently have been our more winnable ones. We need SIX points from our next two home games just to tread water with that lot coming up.

Those saying "wait until Rotherham"; we lose to Sheffield Wednesday and we've 18 games left - to reach the average points total of 45 that is needed to stay in this division we'd then need to win around 8 games; anyone think we'll do that?

Can't believe people are actually still backing him. Mentality like that is exactly why we are in this situation. 

He's potentially the worst manager we've ever had. Record amount of defeats in a row, banners for him to go all round the stadium, spent £10m in the summer, have the best squad we've ever had....and we are below Burton Albion in the league

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Can't believe people are actually still backing him. Mentality like that is exactly why we are in this situation. 

He's potentially the worst manager we've ever had. Record amount of defeats in a row, banners for him to go all round the stadium, spent £10m in the summer, have the best squad we've ever had....and we are below Burton Albion in the league

lets be honest no one ever likes to admit their wrong do they?

It's ok everyone - LJ sounds upbeat...

Absolutely deluded I fear, the most worrying bit is that a man so demonstrably struggling, so apparently out of his depth, sounds as if nothing much is wrong...Clueless.

Freeman didn't want to be at the match and wants to move on...who can blame him!

2 minutes ago, cynic said:

I hope he turns it around as that will mean we are on the way up, others obviously want the reverse of that.

Luckily, they are in the vast minority.

What do you mean others want the reverse of that. We all wanted him to turn it around and have done for months...He hasn't.

7 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

LJ is at risk of going on the worst run in football league history. 

Anyone know what that might be? 

He's certainly got the owner's support as he goes for the record. 

I think its Cambridge in the mid 80s. Something like 40 games winless. We are a long long long long way off that!

2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

It's ok everyone - LJ sounds upbeat...

Absolutely deluded I fear, the most worrying bit is that a man so demonstrably struggling, so apparently out of his depth, sounds as if nothing much is wrong...Clueless.

Freeman didn't want to be at the match and wants to move on...who can blame him!

Regardless of who the manager is, I hope they just bin him off to QPR if thats the case. Player with loads of potential but is and was far too inconsistent under both SC and LJ

Archived