IGNORED

The non-official Burnley v City in the FA Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Nah i'll stick with Rotherham if its all the same to you... its only a week and then when LJ goes, we appoint a new man who will eventually go on a shit run we can have the same conversation again

This is beyond a shit run, it is not as if it's just the record breaking 8 straight defeats, the run has been 4 months in the making. 

Just now, Esmond Million's Bung said:

This is beyond a shit run, it is not as if it's just the record breaking 8 straight defeats, the run has been 4 months in the making. 

Go tell it to SL then, what do you expect me to do? I'm just some poor sod like you who endures the mediocrity of this club.

I've already explained my own views earlier in this thread

2 minutes ago, Robert the bruce said:

Reckon your right-we will beat Rotherham,then its two away games.... It will be the end for Lee when we lose at Leeds.

Just feels like 'that' relationship-dragging on excruciatingly to a slow and agonising conclusion.

Not necessarily mate, depends on Fulham in the cup. If they go through it`s Derby, Leeds, Newcastle & Villa on the bounce.:blink:

What a complete shambles our wonderful City have become.

LJ cannot now turn it round.  Today was an opportunity to test out his best side and best tactics.  He doesn't know either his best team or best tactics.  I feel sorry for the players who must be totally bemused.  Whatever does Hegeler think.  Anyone know him please ask.  Actually, don't bother, I can only too easily guess

1 minute ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

Go tell it to SL then, what do you expect me to do? I'm just some poor sod like you who endures the mediocrity of this club.

I've already explained my own views earlier in this thread

Thing is, currently we can only dream of mediocrity 

11 minutes ago, cynic said:

You and me seem to be in the minority.

Mind you, there's some confusion on here as to what minority or majority means...

Don't get me wrong still a little disappointed. Flint poor back pass yet again almost creating a own goal, their counter attack when we just took a free kick, their keep punches and seconds later we concede.. but you can't really expect to beat Premier teams when your on our sort of run. It let's us "concentrate" on the league now and we can start pulling this team together, and getting some results.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Not necessarily mate, depends on Fulham in the cup. If they go through it`s Derby, Leeds, Newcastle & Villa on the bounce.:blink:

Some of us have been saying this for weeks. The games that Johnson has been allowed to remain in charge for and continue losing recently have been our more winnable ones. We need SIX points from our next two home games just to tread water with that lot coming up.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Christ.

All away games we'll be lucky to get a point from them.

Starting to look a thing Burton, Wigan and Blackburn's fixtures with a mixture of fear and jealously; we have such a brutal set of games coming up compared.

1 minute ago, RedJim said:

We are just going through the motions until Lansdown pulls the trigger.

Steve, act now and GET RID!

Yes this is what I feel. There is just no effort from our players at all, no urgency and we lack the energy we had in September and at the end of last season.

3 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

Our biggest problem is Burton Albion won today and we cannot buy a win at the moment. In trouble!!

We shouldn't be relying on other teams performances....but wait that's LJ`s only chance of saving our season now. We do have some decent players but one hell of a codged up team.

Even if we lose another two games I don't think SL will act, (how deep down must we go) its probably too late anyway :mf_sleep:

Just now, BA14 RED said:

Yes this is what I feel. There is just no effort from our players at all, no urgency and we lack the energy we had in September and at the end of last season.

I'm sick of it, we are just waiting for the inevitable. We are just drifting. 

6 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Because he's ******* awful and we have an idiotic fan base that can't realise he's one of our largest problems. I don't know why I'm even replying to you, a Flint fan boy because he scores goals.

HE. CANNOT. DEFEND.

Calm down mate he's been the heart of our defence for three years now, betrayed Swindon to sign for us and kept us in games at times. Also I can comfirm that I'm not a 'Flint fan boy' and he's only got two goals this season. Either your pretty crap supporter or you just know nothing about football.

Archived