IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

34 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

England will have to go some from here. 
Too many runs IMO.  We have to start really well and not make silly mistakes.
Big ask though.

The best result for England will be a draw. That’s doable providing no England batsman plays a reckless shot.

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The best result for England will be a draw. That’s doable providing no England batsman plays a reckless shot.

Ben Ducket is batting, he's already played 3 slashes !

I think we need lots of luck and hopefully get through the last session with all wickets intact . Doubtful but would go a long way to avoiding being out of it early.

27 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Ben Ducket is batting, he's already played 3 slashes !

I think we need lots of luck and hopefully get through the last session with all wickets intact . Doubtful but would go a long way to avoiding being out of it early.

Bazball!

37 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Bugger! Crawley gone………:(

Ashwins 500th test wicket.

Bowling in to the rough that he created by running on the pitch - hence England being awarded 5 runs.

I just hope that England get a healthy first innings lead, and that it comes bck to bite them on the arse when India have their second innings.

8 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Bowling in to the rough that he created by running on the pitch - hence England being awarded 5 runs.

I just hope that England get a healthy first innings lead, and that it comes bck to bite them on the arse when India have their second innings.

I missed that - what happened?

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

I missed that - what happened?

One of their batsmen, I forget who, was already warned for running on the pitch yesterday, and then Ashwin did the same thing again this morning.

He seemed to be quite aggrieved when he was informed by the umpire that India were going to be penalised 5 runs as he had been cheating.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

One of their batsmen, I forget who, was already warned for running on the pitch yesterday, and then Ashwin did the same thing again this morning.

He seemed to be quite aggrieved when he was informed by the umpire that India were going to be penalised 5 runs as he had been cheating.

As you said - that could come back and bite them on the arse in the fourth innings. Shame that Leach is injured.

Pope LBW - originally not out but on review just clipping the top of leg stump. What happened to “umpires call?

Btw - what happened to Mikey and Bumble as commentators? Did they quit or not offered new contracts?

They were both top commentators and very amusing at times.

Edited by Robbored

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Pope LBW - originally not out but on review just clipping the top of leg stump. What happened to “umpires call?

Btw - what happened to Mikey and Bumble as commentators? Did they quit or not offered new contracts?

They were both top commentators and very amusing at times.

Holding retired, Bumble was got rid of by sky. Has been on talksport commentary for this test match. Still as entertaining as ever.