IGNORED

Mo Eisa - NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNED (merged)

GrahamC

17 minutes ago, chinapig said:

Try again, Monkeh was referring to whether another striker - e.g. Djuric - would leave now we have signed Eisa.

He was not saying we signed Eisa because Taylor is injured. He was saying another striker was less likely to leave because of Taylor's injury.

yep exactly what i was getting at,

Welcome Mo.

mo mo, mo mo mo mo, mo mo mo mo, mo mo there's no limit

Mo Mo limits, we'll reach for the sky!
Mo valley to deep, Mo mountain too high
Mo Mo limits, won't give up the fight
We do what we want and we do it with pride

5 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Welcome Mo.

:clap:

Nice to pick up players eager to succeed, know how lucky they are to get in the squad, based on being proven in ‘our’ lower leagues, instead of some guy who looked good on YouTube, players for the futures seem we have a few now, lots of home grown players, future seems good.

17 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Yeah pretty much it seems. He thought as much and was essentially referring to it as a done deal. Apparently us and Sunderland offered the same but we put in a sell on where they didn’t iirc. Peterborough’s offer was mainly clauses so they didn’t get near to doing it. I’m sure many on here know the details for sure. 

So they tried to pull a blinder, £6 million for Marriott and the getting Eisa in as a replacement for nothing just paying out of goal / match clauses. I imagine they are looking forlornly at their bank statements today wondering what could have been.

23 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Welcome Mo.

This one came in my head :)

Very pleased with this. I watched him a few times last season and was very impressed. He stuck in my mind after @GrahamC's early season thread so I made sure I paid special attention to him.

I really like him, he reminds me a bit of Andy Cole. Fast, instinctive goalscorer who's a good finisher and decent in the air. He's fairly slight, but seems to manage despite that. I think he's a very exciting signing and I'm really pleased we've moved for him.

Brentford and Peterborough reportedly both showing interest which is another good sign. They definitely know a good striker when the see one.

36 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Ha, old school training regime

I can confirm cider and curry doesn't do you any favours, either! 

Doesn't do any favours to these downwind of you either Woodsy! 

Think Duric will cover Fam's six game ban or up to the end of August which ever comes first, then he will be flogged to the team in Italy.

We can sell abroad up until the end of August or when ever Italys transfer window closes.

My work colleague coached him as a lad with London Schoolboys and took him for his first club. Greenwich Borough who took him as an adult (basically bust this term) get a lifesaving £100k from the deal.

As to quality he's apparently 'useful' but my mate would be astounded were he to cut it at Championship level.

3 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

My work colleague coached him as a lad with London Schoolboys and took him for his first club. Greenwich Borough who took him as an adult (basically bust this term) get a lifesaving £100k from the deal.

As to quality he's apparently 'useful' but my mate would be astounded were he to cut it at Championship level.

Be interesting to know whether your colleague thought that he would cut it in league 2?

12 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Is your mate Barry Fry ?

:rofl2br:

Archived