IGNORED

Bristol City Women - WSL

Leveller

Good that you can see these games, but I think could be the final nail. 
I don't see this team getting any more wins if they can't beat the sides around them. 

https://faplayer.thefa.com/video/bGl2ZSU3QzBfc2c0YnRncW0lN0MlMkZzZWN0aW9uJTNGcGFnZSUzRGZpeHR1cmVzLXBhZ2UlN0NmaXh0dXJlcy0xLXdvbWVucy1zdXBlci1sZWFndWU%3D

The 4th best supported team in EUROPE after Arsenal, Barcelona & Man U going down with a whimper. City in free fall, the ladies already gone and the Bears 3rd from bottom. Hat tip to messrs Gavin Marshall & Stephen Lansdown….continuing to make Bristol proud.

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

This is poor. Just like watching the men. Static at that corner. Unforced errors,  giving the ball away, lack pace and movement. They look weak physically at times in the challenges too. Good experience for the players, but can't compete at this level. 

57 minutes ago, Cidre Monita said:

The 4th best supported team in EUROPE after Arsenal, Barcelona & Man U going down with a whimper. City in free fall, the ladies already gone and the Bears 3rd from bottom. Hat tip to messrs Gavin Marshall & Stephen Lansdown….continuing to make Bristol proud.

This. 2 accountants who know Jack about football. Clueless the pair of them 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Komazawa said:

This. 2 accountants who know Jack about football. Clueless the pair of them 

As I've said on posts in the men's forums, it's all about corporate, buildings, arenas, conferences, concerts, exhibitions and naming a stand after yourself. Sadly the sport plays second fiddle. 😕 

• Like 5

How an earth is this clown still in a job...we get battered by a team around us..we have no identity , no plan or shape and the players don't seem to know what they are doing ..she stands on the touchline looking likes she is off to a 50th birthday party, no passion, no leading the team and barking orders with the pretty boy with the iPad waving his arms..she is so far out her depth it's embarrassing ...get rid we are down and need an experienced manager 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

How an earth is this clown still in a job...we get battered by a team around us..we have no identity , no plan or shape and the players don't seem to know what they are doing ..she stands on the touchline looking likes she is off to a 50th birthday party, no passion, no leading the team and barking orders with the pretty boy with the iPad waving his arms..she is so far out her depth it's embarrassing ...get rid we are down and need an experienced manager 

And the women's team are as bad !

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Pippintogg said:

I feel for Lauren and the players, I know what it's like, but also how to change mindsets. I offered to help but like most things at City, you get ignored. I'll remember happier times as coach. 😌 

FB_IMG_1682266529626.jpg

what could u possibly offer ?

14 minutes ago, coxyboy said:

what could u possibly offer ?

I work with people developing positive mindset, relieving stress, mental recovery. The club has sport psychologists but clearly given the state of the men, women and rugby team whatever they are doing is not working 😕 

11 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Never going to be enough investment in the women's team for it to be anything but a yo-yo side at best.

I think they will struggle to return as the Championship is getting much stronger.

Defending was so poor today . It looked as if they'd never headed the ball before as didnt appear to want to

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cidre Monita said:

That stat doesnt equate to much revenue though with very cheap tickets and freebies boosting attendances.

With Lansdown going through an austerity period this will be as good as it gets im afraid.