IGNORED

The Office (UK): Ipswich Town edition

LondonBristolian

Well done Maidstone! Great effort and showed how even supposedly far better teams can be picked off by smart, quick counter-attacking football and great finishing. They deserve all the plaudits!

Meanwhile the second half of Ipswich’s season doesn’t appear to be going as well as the first half. Not that that upsets me at all…

4 minutes ago, The Nest Egg said:

One of the best cup ties I have ever watched. Both myself and the better half are ill today so been glued to the sofa watching it. Got a mate who is a Maidstone fan and he is still in complete disbelief 

Certainly one of the most enjoyable games I have watched for a while. Good interviews too, not the sort of level where you get PR training, just honest views.

I hope they get a good draw out of the hat.

I didn't plan to watch this match, it drew me in. I have a load of house chores to do now before my wife gets home!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

Wrong again eh ....

Must be the distress over Klopp

‘stonewall’

🤣

#Clueless

The irony of calling me clueless. Still you love the attention. Bless

Anyone who slags off or belittles the FA Cup should be made to sit down and watch that game.  

Who says the magic of the cup is dead ..... that was ******* awesome and exactly what makes this such a special competition.  Brilliant to see and imagining Ashton sneaking off with his tail between his legs is just icing on the cake!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Played just the 40 minutes before suffering a horror ankle break. 

We have both maintained a soft spot for each other since. 

Was very close to where the injury occurred at the Atyeo end of the ground by the Dolman heard him shout out when the injury struck 🙈

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Played just the 40 minutes before suffering a horror ankle break. 

We have both maintained a soft spot for each other since. 

I completely forgot that was him.  

Didn't the injury happen in front of the Atyeo, as I've got memories of it being almost in front of me and him acknowledging us applauding him as he was stretchered off.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

It’s you having a girly tantrum because your nonsense was challenged

Hilarious

’love the attention’ .....    yes 56000 posts is absolute proof you do

Girly tantrum? How old are you? Still you got what you wanted.

41 minutes ago, Slacker said:

If people are shocked at this,wait til the fewers beat Liverpool...........Oh!

Lots of carrot crunchers with farmers accents in Hotels in Liverpool this weekend 

From Norwich 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BrizzleRed said:

Anyone who slags off or belittles the FA Cup should be made to sit down and watch that game.  

Who says the magic of the cup is dead ..... that was ******* awesome and exactly what makes this such a special competition.  Brilliant to see and imagining Ashton sneaking off with his tail between his legs is just icing on the cake!

I mean I don't support Maidstone but still jumped up and punched the air with delight when their second went in so just imagine being a supporter actually at the game, football can give you some of the best moments of your life (and worst).

• Like 3
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, BrizzleRed said:

I completely forgot that was him.  

Didn't the injury happen in front of the Atyeo, as I've got memories of it being almost in front of me and him acknowledging us applauding him as he was stretchered off.

Yes, it was and yes he did, we all felt gutted for him he had been playing so well for us too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1