IGNORED

The Semenyo Thread - Now a Bournemouth Player. Deal Confirmed

A shame we won't get to see him at his peak he definitely has more to come but I'm glad he has got to the prem . 

Gotta laugh at the fans who don't understand that all teams are selling teams unless your in the top 6 , I'm glad he had the plus one year extension. He would of gone for less in the summer given he only just had his break through season. 

13 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Don’t feel sad. Feel excited that Semenyo’s last act for us was making us less susceptible to a six point deduction. Stopping a deduction is pretty much the same as bagging points. 

Plus goals that earned us points v Coventry, Birmingham & Blackburn, plus a replay in the cup.

Lots of us (me included) doubted him big style early on, which just goes to show what we know.

I think Bournemouth are pathetic FFP cheats but I genuinely wish him well, he seems the loveliest of lads.

• Like 6

Wonderful to see another player develop into a talent desired by the top league . Well done to all , Antoine , Tins , Nige , all the staff and coaches . This is what we need , and more of .

very sad to see him go , but we got a player holding back this season , however he was like nothing we have or have had in the past . A proper modem player .I loved watching him , and it is our own fault we do not have him in the Prem with us . 

Bottom line , join City , develop and reach for the top .

This has to be our model for the future .

let’s hope we invest well and better this time , we blew the opportunity last time . 

We may need a few experienced heads , but developing youth and young talent is the only way we can run the club . 

• Like 1