IGNORED

Stefan Bajic - Signing confirmed

Finley_Smith10

4 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

It wasn't made up, I am not prepared to reveal how I know, but @Davefevsknows my source is impeccable, he was at the HPC yesterday having a fitness test.

Fair enough, just seems a really strange one if the reason it has fallen through is because of work permits/visa issues. Surely that should all have been looked at first.

23 minutes ago, Taz said:

Fair enough, just seems a really strange one if the reason it has fallen through is because of work permits/visa issues. Surely that should all have been looked at first.

I prefer Port Said Red’s source, rather than Jamesbcfc on this one.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Apparently a slight administrative error in his passport at Heathrow

City are sending representative out to Rwanda , to see him , and try and resolve the matter 

Thanks. I assume the first sentence is fact and the second is a reference to the sad way our government deals with people.

14 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

Obviously I've got no idea like the rest of us but I reckon when we gave Will Buse another year this deal was dead. I could be wrong but just my feeling.

Wasn't that offered before Bajic?

Bajic would replace OLeary as our number two, with OLeary going on loan. Buse will remain 3rd choice.

13 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

Obviously I've got no idea like the rest of us but I reckon when we gave Will Buse another year this deal was dead. I could be wrong but just my feeling.

Buse was offered his year as part of the released / retained announcement, so some time before the interest in Bajic.  I’m not convinced the two are linked.

My thinking is that Buse is competing with Wiles-Richards, and that Harv may be going on another progressive loan after Gloucester last season, and that Will will become 3rd choice first team and u23 keeper this season.

If Bajic comes in, O’Leary will be moved on.

Thats my logic anyway. ?

1 minute ago, Selred said:

Wasn't that offered before Bajic?

Bajic would replace OLeary as our number two, with OLeary going on loan. Buse will remain 3rd choice.

Too quick for me.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Buse was offered his year as part of the released / retained announcement, so some time before the interest in Bajic.  I’m not convinced the two are linked.

My thinking is that Buse is competing with Wiles-Richards, and that Harv may be going on another progressive loan after Gloucester last season, and that Will will become 3rd choice first team and u23 keeper this season.

If Bajic comes in, O’Leary will be moved on.

Thats my logic anyway. ?

Too quick for me.

Brevity is your friend.

Prolixity, on the other hand, May tend to delay the finalisation of your responses and fail to ameliorate the chances of your being first past the post in a competitive situation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Brevity is your friend.

Prolixity, on the other hand, May tend to delay the finalisation of your responses and fail to ameliorate the chances of your being first past the post in a competitive situation. Parklife….all the people….???

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DaveF said:

Or we could just be waiting for a work permit.

Could be, although as training camp is in Austria and he’s an EU citizen…he could partake in the training camp.  I wanted to put the “?” emoji after it….but I am purely guessing. ???

Edited by Davefevs

25 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

Does it take that long. And don't other clubs announce signings subject to getting a permit. Any way I hope you are right.

If Dave is right and he only just makes the requirement, we might be arguing the toss with the Home Office? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Leveller said:

Brevity is your friend.

Prolixity, on the other hand, May tend to delay the finalisation of your responses and fail to ameliorate the chances of your being first past the post in a competitive situation.

Are you by any chance related to Stanley Unwin :cool2: 

• Haha 4