IGNORED

Local Non League Thread 2022-23

Silvio Dante

11 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Torquay now pretty much confirmed as joining Yeovil in the National League South.  I realise that Wrexham might "play the kids" for their last game, but still don't see the Gulls winning 7-0. ?

Yep - Wrexham aint Scunthorpe..

• Like 1

On 19/04/2023 at 10:23, phantom said:

I think that I am still drunk, blimey that was some celebration with the team last night. 

I didn't get home until gone 1am and I wasn't the last one to leave 

20230418_225834.jpg

It felt proper non league when the trophy arrived in an old card board box and then had to be put together by the bloke presenting it!

• Like 1

• Admin
17 hours ago, Zookeeper WSM said:

It felt proper non league when the trophy arrived in an old card board box and then had to be put together by the bloke presenting it!

and then proceeded to drop it in parts during the presentation lol

• Like 1

On 19/04/2023 at 10:23, phantom said:

I think that I am still drunk, blimey that was some celebration with the team last night. 

I didn't get home until gone 1am and I wasn't the last one to leave 

20230418_225834.jpg

Where did you all head? Just stay in the clubhouse or was it a night at spoons?! Assuming it’ll be a night in loft/popworld/Bristol for them all soon

• Admin
3 hours ago, petehinton said:

Where did you all head? Just stay in the clubhouse or was it a night at spoons?! Assuming it’ll be a night in loft/popworld/Bristol for them all soon

Stayed in the boardroom and smaller bar 

There was talk of going to Sass bar when I was left - fortunately got a lift home with a mates wife who was working there

• Like 1

10 hours ago, phantom said:

Stayed in the boardroom and smaller bar 

There was talk of going to Sass bar when I was left - fortunately got a lift home with a mates wife who was working there

Also good away support at Salisbury on Saturday, over 200 I think

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

To add to the Yeovil, Weston, Bath, Torquay, Taunton etc national League South, Weymouth have some how given themselves a shout of staying up. They have been dead and buried most of the season, but beat Taunton tonight and if they beat Dover away Saturday they will stay up. 

and chippenham

• Like 1

• Admin
On 17/04/2023 at 22:53, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Gloucester and Hereford won't necessarily get a choice. It will depend on the teams to be promoted, particularly teams from the Midlands. Gloucester were only placed in the North originally due to a promise made to Worcester City to keep them in the South. Subsequently of course Worcester's financial plight saw them take voluntary relegation to a Midlands league but Gloucester have stayed put. 

The final play off positions are a bit close 

20230426_034857.jpg

• Admin

The draw for Saturday’s Step 4/5 interstep playoff has finally been sent to clubs. 

Winning clubs will play at Step 4 next season, losing sides at Step 5.

Matches will be decided by penalties if level after 90 minutes.

These games will be over this bank holiday 

20230427_102936.jpg

• Like 1

On 27/04/2023 at 11:59, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Unless by some miracle York go down, 3 teams are destined to be relegated to the NL South keeping Gloucester City and Hereford United where they are and one other team looking to be heading North from the current league. 

Going to watch glos tomorrow...vs... Chorley?