IGNORED

Conway

And Its Smith

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Thought he could have contributed more than he did last season. That said, some minutes here and there and full time training in first team has probably done him the world of good. He looks physically ready which was my worry for him

Yeah, he's always had good movement and can clearly finish but he's definitely put some muscle on and looks more capable at handling himself against bigger defenders. Still needs to improve his stamina but that will come with playing more games.

• Like 2

I watched him a few times in the U21s, always thought he looked the most promising. When Britton was scoring shed loads, Conway was the one with the touch and movement.  Now he has Wells and Weimann to help him he looks the real deal, I hope he can keep this run going for a while.

• Like 1

He's been given a chance and he's taken it .....with both hands and is saying to Nige I'm going to put in a performance that means you can't drop me. Scored, worked hard for the team, took a few whacks without complaint, ran all game, mom and played with a smile. Great attitude for a young lad. Well done.

• Like 3

At the moment, Conway is full of energy, evidently enthusiastic and pleased to be out there, hungry for the ball, and determined to score goals and impress.

Looks proud to wear the shirt, and delighted to be pleasing the crowd,

Has justified his wages and deserves a bonus,

That's just how it should be,

Rock on Tommy !

Edited by Bazooka Joe
  • Like 1

Tommy Conway is the real deal.

More than ready for the Championship.

Got battered today and came back for more, turned that static unit they had numerous times and eventually got him booked.

Lost the big unit for his goal no problem.

Great future for the lad.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Assuming those who said loan him out, he ain’t ready have now re-evaluated. Definitely ready and glad he isn’t being loaned out. He can play anywhere across the front as well so valuable player to have. The lad must be on cloud nine right now. 

He was amazing today, I loved the way he seems to nick the ball with ease as well as his energy.