IGNORED

Birmingham City at home match thread

1 minute ago, Son of Fred said:

In fairness that eleven looks rather lightweight & unbalanced 

What would you change to make it less so? I mean Conways injured, Wells hasn't exactly been getting on the ball a lot, Sykes hasn't delivered anything really yet... I think the team has kind of picked itself.

• Hmmm 1
7 minutes ago, Jose said:

A bonus? We are playing Birmingham not Leicester. 

Two even teams that I fully expect us to try and win. To see it as a bonus is very pessimistic. We should be looking to be winning our home games.  

I don’t doubt that we will try to win; I simply think their XI looks stronger than our XI - and that’s why I’d take a point. Hopefully I’m wrong. 

1 minute ago, Spike said:

Silly pass by Vyner there, sometimes he pings those well and other times he gives them the ball in the final third, I wish he'd play it a little safer in those positions, he did a few of those last season.

Just giving us a little flash of the old Vyner of a couple of years ago. Just reminding us how it used to be. Ah, nostalgia.

• Haha 1
Just now, ProjectMayhem said:

Why do we play so many long balls out from the back ? 

because our fullbacks have their options marked out and our CM's aren't mobile/active enough to create spaces from their markers forcing the options to disappear and then Max has to hoof it out, it's one of the issues we've had since going back to 4 at the back.