IGNORED

Plymouth Argyle at home match thread

2 hours ago, Bris Red said:

It’s a cup final for them, i work with a few Plymouth fans and they seem to have some sort of weird hatred for us. Funny as they have always been pretty irrelevant for me and most other City fans i know.

Much like Swindon in my book. It’s their biggest game of the season when they play us, all while we view it as just another game. West Brom are closer to us than Argyle and that ain’t a derby! ?

10 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Hard to predict line up tonight.  Wouldn’t be surprised if Cornick, Roberts, Dickie started.  Could easily look to rest Wells and Knight or Williams. Naismith midfield? 

Or maybe same 11 apart from right back and this has been a waste of 30 seconds 

Probably just TCH for Tanner, only other change would be to bring in Dickie and have Naismith in M/F, if either James or Williams need resting.

13 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Really hoping for a win tonight, does no one else remember all the pop bollocks they gave us in 2004? Then a load of the mongs stopping at the Gate early one morning with a D2 champions banner? Straight into them tonight boys.

:laugh: your not going to believe this but I am drinking with one of them now !