IGNORED

Cardiff City away match thread

3 minutes ago, Hocca said:

TGH is woeful

Been fairly underwhelmed by him to be honest. Both goals together indirectly caused by his stupidity. 

Said it before though, this is what happens when you give a manager sod all money to spend. You buy cheap cast offs, players like TGH just aren’t good enough if you want to push for the top 6.

Edited by Bris Red
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Just now, robinforlife2 said:

2-0

16th and 5pts off Playoffs. 9pts off drop zone, but that's thanks to 3 seriously awful teams 4pts ahead of 21st. 

Need a win next weekend, or I think the board may act. 

You may be right….anything but a win and it could be adios as the owners look to make a scapegoat out of Pearson. 

• Like 1

For all our effort, that's 7 shots on target for them, with two goals, and 1 shot on target for us (which I don't even remember).

Our starting line up was decimated so I guess we expected this, but created goalscoring chances has felt like a problem all season and actually only 6 teams have scored fewer than us.

5 minutes ago, bristol red said:

Effed it up has uncle S… should have kept it simple… football… rugby etc separate.. stadium etc.. trying to do too much and now linked with too much risk… no chance of a sale.. who is gonna invest in Rugby and Basketball with practically no income?

^ This!

Didn't we even have a foray in to motorsport?! 🤦‍♂️