IGNORED

SIGNED: Adam Murphy

Nugget

15 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Lack of Games wouldnt fail a medical. They mustve flund something they werent happy with. 
With our usual injury list the last thing we need is another crock from the offset!

As I said, just completed a full season. 

I'm sure the medics are slightly more qualified than you or I and will determine his fitness. 

3 hours ago, James54De said:

I presume this one would be looking towards the first team pretty quickly? 

come in, settle in for a few months, have a crack at first team football. 

I would expect him to be pushing for a place in match day squad and sub appearances by February 

Reminds me of AS and I’m surprised no one else has gone for him before us. He is going to be a top player and having Knight & Sykes around is going to help him bed in to the club 

52 minutes ago, INCRED said:

I would expect him to be pushing for a place in match day squad and sub appearances by February 

Reminds me of AS and I’m surprised no one else has gone for him before us. He is going to be a top player and having Knight & Sykes around is going to help him bed in to the club 

I don't think he needs that burden put on him if he does arrive. I obviously hope he hits the ground running. He has his own skillset and looks talented but doesn't need to be Alex Scott mk2.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RedRoss said:

I don't think he needs that burden put on him if he does arrive. I obviously hope he hits the ground running. He has his own skillset and looks talented but doesn't need to be Alex Scott mk2.

No, I totally agree and wouldn’t want to label the lad as AS mk2 but I just see a lot of similarities 

I’m sure the staff and coaches would choose the right time to introduce him to the first team playing squad 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Have heard this one is done on a 3.5 year deal. 

Anyone who may no more, expected to be pushing for the first team, or more likely to be training with first team and playing for 21s?

I'd imagine he will come into the 1st team but will be made available for the u21s if he is as talented as people say

• Like 1