IGNORED

Written jokes thread

Jay

I have a few issues with this Tone. How do you succesfully keep a mouse as a pet? In a cage I presume, with your guinea pigs. Which makes me wonder why, in the house that you've left your cherished little mouse to live, are you leaving a contraption specifically used to exterminate rodents?

Barry Old Sock, best to take 2 of the little red tablets 3 times per day

Barry Old Sock, best to take 2 of the little red tablets 3 times per day

There was once a sheep farmer who had a French farm hand working with him to help castrate his sheep. As the farmer castrated the sheep, the French farm hand took the parts and was about to throw them into the trash. "No!" yelled the farmer, "Don't throw those away! My wife fries them up and we eat them, they're delicious! They're called Sheep Fries!" The farm hand saved the parts and took them to the farmer's wife who cooked them up for supper.

This went on for three days....and each evening they had Sheep Fries for supper. On the fourth night the farmer came in to the house for supper. He asked his wife where the farm hand was and she replied, "It's the strangest thing! When he came in and asked what was for supper, I told him French Fries and he ran like hell!"

An American tourist in London found himself needing to go to the bathroom something terrible. After a long search he just couldn't find any public bathroom to relieve himself. So he went down one of the side streets to take care of business. Just as he was unzipping, a London police officer showed up.

"Look here, old chap, what are you doing?" the officer asked.

"I'm sorry," the American replied, but I really gotta go."

"You can't do that here," the officer told him. "Look, follow me."

The police officer led him to a beautiful garden with lots of grass, pretty flowers, and manicured hedges.

"Here," said the policeman, "whiz away."

The American tourist shrugged, turned, unzipped, and started urinating on the flowers. "Ahhh," he said in relief. Then turning toward the officer, he said, "This is very nice of you. Is this British courtesy?"

"No," retorted the policeman. "It's the French Embassy."

A man is up in court for murder. The Judge reads out the charges, "You are accused of beating your wife to death with a hammer'. A voice pipes up from the back, 'What a ****'. The Judge continues, 'You are also accused of beating your daughter to death with a hammer'. The same voice cries from the back, 'You Effing B*stard'.

The judge, who is not very happy with this beckons the man to the front of court, 'Now I know that this case may be distressing but with outbursts like that I could do you with contempt of court, now explain yourself immediately'. The man at the back steps up, 'Well your honour, I've lived next door to the accused for the past 20 years and every time I've asked to borrow a hammer, he says he hasn't got one'.

I've just got back from parents evening and I have to say I'm totally shocked about what I was told.

Hitting others, swearing, stripping off, playing with genitals, playing with others' genitals, starting fires, spitting at others, breaking windows; the list just goes on.

I think I'm going to have to move my mum and dad into a new home.

The first rule of philosopher's fight club is that we on earth exist as both the fight and the club, therefore there is no separate entity to discuss as we are all one being in thought and emotion so in effect the discussion would coincidentally be a discussion of everything.

The second rule is no punching in the boll@cks.

I'm going to go rob a bank tomorrow.

I plan on dressing up in a clown wig and make up and only wearing a thong and nipple tassels.

I'll carry a goat and a can of fluorescent paint in one arm and, while in the bank, I'm going to **** the goat and throw the paint over the walls, all the time ripping up pages of a phonebook and swearing my head off. After getting the money, I'll take a s**t on the floor and p**s everywhere. I then will escape in a van shaped like a giant pink cock.

Let's see Crimewatch ******g stage a reconstruction of that.

The BBC News channel just displayed images of the three women who claimed that Jimmy Savile interfered with them sexually. They showed a current picture of each of the women and a picture taken of each of them from the 1970s.

The caption read: Now, then. Now, then. Now, then.

3 blondes were walking in the forest one day. They saw a set of tracks and

started arguing about what kind of tracks they were.

The first blonde said, "I think they're deer tracks".

The second blonde said, "I think they're dog tracks".

The third blonde said, "Well, I think they're cow tracks".

They were still arguing when the train hit them.

The Police were called to a burglary in Glasgow. They asked the old Fella that owned the property if they had taken much.

"I didn't have anything to take" he replied. "The worst thing is that I had a pot of stew on the stove for tonights dinner and one of them took a s**t in it"

"Dirty bastards" the Copper replies.

"I know" says the old Fella, " I had to throw half of it away"