IGNORED

Andi Weimann - Loan to WBA Confirmed

GrahamC

1 hour ago, E.G.Red said:

I expect it to be Jason Knight as he has already been Captain in recent games and has previous experience of The Captains role 

Knight is the most natural leader I have seen for many seasons. Gives 100% and leads by example, no idea what he’s like off the pitch but for me he is someone we would miss massively when not playing 

The only other could be McCrorie as a captain but yet to see his influence but another who looks like a leader and sets an example on the pitch when playing at Aberdeen

• Like 1

2 hours ago, E.G.Red said:

I expect it to be Jason Knight as he has already been Captain in recent games and has previous experience of The Captains role 

Doesn't strike me as captain material. To quiet. Zak plays in the best position to influence the team and is quite vocal. Also in top form right now.

This doesn’t feel like a good move for anyone at this stage of the season and for the life of me can’t see what he’s done this season to turn thier heads, odd one really. 

That being said complete legend that will be missed, watch him go score 20 goals and take them up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 2

1 minute ago, NewquayRed said:

This doesn’t feel like a good move for anyone at this stage of the season and for the life of me can’t see what he’s done this season to turn thier heads, odd one really. 

That being said complete legend that will be missed, watch him go score 20 goals and take them up. 

I guess it’s to give us flexibility to bring someone in.

In West Brom’s case, who have Cashflow issues, a chance to use the TGH loan as collateral to bring a player in without needing “cash”.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, NewquayRed said:

Bit over the top , legend . A way overused term in football. Andi has been a brilliant signing no doubt . A top pro & role model to the young lads . Also a very good player. A legend , no. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Bit over the top , legend . A way overused term in football. Andi has been a brilliant signing no doubt . A top pro & role model to the young lads . Also a very good player. A legend , no. 

Perhaps, I’m generally glass half full most of the time.

Great pro though

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I guess it’s to give us flexibility to bring someone in.

In West Brom’s case, who have Cashflow issues, a chance to use the TGH loan as collateral to bring a player in without needing “cash”.

Not sure what you mean by giving us flexibility. Surely we were trying to bring players in before this matter with Weimann arose.

26 minutes ago, NewquayRed said:

Absolutely not a legend 

Great servant though and wish him nothing but the best 

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

13 minutes ago, Redrascal2 said:

Not sure what you mean by giving us flexibility. Surely we were trying to bring players in before this matter with Weimann arose.

Losing £x p.w off of the wage Will gives us more flexibility…brings players into scope that might’ve been too dear without having Weimann’s wages to add to it.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

All the goals from 21/22.

Watching them back you realise how good he is at 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper.

Insane how many came from an assist from Antoine.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Losing £x p.w off of the wage Will gives us more flexibility…brings players into scope that might’ve been too dear without having Weimann’s wages to add to it.

Got it. I only hope our Recruitment team are up to the task. Still surprised we have not got business done early which seemed to be how it happened with NP.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Apologies if a rehash but a loan according to this.

He is out of contract in the summer and means he can't score play against us..works well albeit we are a bit light(er) now.

Possible that if announced tomorrow, he’s signed early enough today to be registered for them for Blackburn???