IGNORED

Scott Twine

DaveF

Whenever we sign anyone these days it’s not just the “has he signed for Bournemouth yet?” joke we need to reel out but also “are they injured yet?”  as well!

Who’s to blame this time? Is this just all rotten luck; or is it the HPC/pitches/training that’s rotten?

12 minutes ago, lenred said:

Friend who told us this on Friday night said his source said it’s a bad quad and it’s ‘up to 3 months’. I seriously hope he isn’t right! 

Manning’s interview just now didn’t suggest that - hopefully be back in time for QPR game

• Thanks 1

• Admin
30 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

Every cloud..

Might be a good thing if we want to keep him in the summer.

The only way he's leaving Burnley is if they stay up 

18 minutes ago, lenred said:

Friend who told us this on Friday night said his source said it’s a bad quad and it’s ‘up to 3 months’. I seriously hope he isn’t right! 

That was before he went for scans 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, One Team said:

Whenever we sign anyone these days it’s not just the “has he signed for Bournemouth yet?” joke we need to reel out but also “are they injured yet?”  as well!

Who’s to blame this time? Is this just all rotten luck; or is it the HPC/pitches/training that’s rotten?

It's been the case for years..

Elokobi, Velicka, Vokes to name.3.

45 minutes ago, lenred said:

I was told he "felt some discomfort" and was told to rest it. That was Thursday.

• Robin 1

3 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

What concerns me is that once again it seems like we tried to rush another player back and that caused him to have a set back. 

What the **** are you on about? Today is the first league game since match day 3 that Twine hasn’t appeared in. Shut up, fool. 

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, lenred said:

No,  I also have a friend................who"s source told another source, who met a source, and that source  reckons it will around 6 months? 🤓             

Edited by maxjak

12 minutes ago, James54De said:

What the **** are you on about? Today is the first league game since match day 3 that Twine hasn’t appeared in. Shut up, fool. 

Thank you for your pleasant reply. 

Manning said "Unfortunately, the day after the Watford game felt his quad a little bit. Nothing major.

Started to increase his work back this week with the aim of playing tonight and felt it a little bit so he's probably gonna be out for a couple of weeks.

We've had it scanned, there's nothing major, it's more just an irritation that we don't wanna take a risk on" 

So yea, we did appear to rush him back in my opinion. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

10 hours ago, red kev said:

And Rodriguez 

Struggling to see how a guy breaking his ankle over 25 years ago is relevant.

None of the others named previously above were in the recent past, either.

There was a huge injury list late in Holden’s time but otherwise we really aren’t an outlier at all.

• Like 1