IGNORED

Scott Twine

DaveF

9 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Have we not had a press conference or have I missed it,?

I was thinking this.... seems very strange we always have a pre march presser. They haven't bothered this time and that's the first time this season they haven't done one 🤔

Edited by BCFC31

19 minutes ago, BS3 Ark at Ee said:

Is it coincidence or have we had massive injury lists since we moved to the High Performance Centre? 

Pre-dated it somewhat.

2019-20...we either added or made permanent several players.

By mid September, Afobe was out for the season and Kalas, DaSilva and Nagy all had medium to long-term injuries.

Korey had his rolling issues too.

2017-18, Pisano, Hegeler, O'Dowda, Diedhiou, Djuric to name 5 had medium to long term, think we had 9 players out for weeks if not months on end.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

1 hour ago, BCFC31 said:

I was thinking this.... seems very strange we always have a pre march presser. They haven't bothered this time and that's the first time this season they haven't done one 🤔

Might have given them a day off after Friday/Sunday games and do it tomorrow instead. 

1 hour ago, BCFC31 said:

Nige never did a PC for a Tuesday night game.

11 hours ago, BS3 Ark at Ee said:

Is it coincidence or have we had massive injury lists since we moved to the High Performance Centre? 

I would say yes, pure coincidence , but possibly related.
Since the new 3G/4G/5G, or whatever we are up to now, pitches came in there seems to be more injuries across the board. Maybe a bit to do with even more coverage and information available, but I saw a piece on the new pitches where it was explaining there was less slip, to put it basically. With real grass & mud you would get sliding and feet could give way (which did cause it own problems ) but the newer pitch don't. So studs can get caught and there can be more strain on joints and ligaments etc . The pitches are harder too and with the game being faster , boots offering no protection and players being nearer athletes , it all adds up and bodies break down.

• Like 1