IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

11 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Let me make this very simple for you.

I currently sit in the Lansdown. 700 odd quid for us to renew. 

Ultimately I was not willing to pay 700 quid for all the things you mentioned. 

500 quid and I probably would have sucked it up and paid it. But not 700. Got it now? 

You need to look back at your posts where you have said many times about you sit in the SS and moan about people buying cheaps kids seats and not attending!

But when you spout all your nonsense before its not been about I cant afford it, it was about Manning and the football and not buying a ticket for the manager to be changed half way through the season, this was before anyone knew the SS was not open for new ticket sales.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

You need to look back at your posts where you have said many times about you sit in the SS and moan about people buying cheaps kids seats and not attending!

But when you spout all your nonsense before its not been about I cant afford it, it was about Manning and the football and not buying a ticket for the manager to be changed half way through the season, this was before anyone knew the SS was not open for new ticket sales.

You clearly missed the posts where I said I moved to the Lansdown during the season. 

Thought you would have known this as you consistently troll me. 

Stop twisting my words. I didn't say I couldn't afford it. I said I wouldn't pay 700 quid. 

2 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

You clearly missed the posts where I said I moved to the Lansdown during the season. 

Stop twisting my words. I didn't say I couldn't afford it. I said I wouldn't pay 700 quid. 

In your words, Let me make this very simple for you.

You have been one of the most negative boring posters on here, who have been shouting about had bad things have been consistantly since Nige was sacked, you were very vocal about how you will not be attending the last games this season as its so bad and will not be buying a season ticket, now its I would have bought one but can't as its not worth the money (never said that was the reason before)

As for trolling, unfortunately you keep posting sh1t which comes up on the forum, so feel the need to respond, I generally feel sad when a supporter says they are not going any more, but I was happy to make the exception in your case as the forum will be so much better without your posts

• Flames 1
  • Facepalm 6

8 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

You have been one of the most negative boring posters on here, who have been shouting about had bad things have been consistantly since Nige was sacked, you were very vocal about how you will not be attending the last games this season as its so bad and will not be buying a season ticket, now its I would have bought one but can't as its not worth the money (never said that was the reason before)

As for trolling, unfortunately you keep posting sh1t which comes up on the forum, so feel the need to respond, I generally feel sad when a supporter says they are not going any more, but I was happy to make the exception in your case as the forum will be so much better without your posts

He can still attend without a ST

• Flames 3

25 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Is moving season ticket seats mid-season even possible? I was under the impression you could upgrade your seats but this was restricted to twice a season only. 

11 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I think the forum would be better if people like you accepted that it is a forum and by its very nature it will have different opinions. 

I don't agree with your posts, you don't see me telling you this forum would be better off without you. I just scroll past your posts. You should try it. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Stuck in queue awaiting to log on 

Bloody got season tickets for me and grandsons in the end.

My tablet could not get into the site, just was stuck in the queue. So threw some clothes on and legged it, a steady quick shuffle these days, and got on my library computer. Logged straight on site. But did not seem to be offering me membership discount prices. But in the end it let me get them in family block.

Quite exited not had a season ticket for few years now

I guess so never be cured of this football affair 

COYR

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril
  • Like 3
  • Robin 6

1 hour ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I think the forum would be better if people like you accepted that it is a forum and by its very nature it will have different opinions. 

I don't agree with your posts, you don't see me telling you this forum would be better off without you. I just scroll past your posts. You should try it. 

Nothing about not liking different opinions and know lots don't always agree with what I say and thats fine as we are city supporters from all walks of life and experiences, why I don't like your posts generally is you look to make everything a negative for the sake of it, as for scrolling by, you often face palm my posts for no reason, so perhaps need to practice what you preach

But back to the thread - you have been one of the most vocal about not going to renew, in fact it was that bad you were not even going to attend the last 3 games, but now you have changed to I would have renewed, but for some reason I moved from the SS during the season to the Lansdown which is more expensive and as you cant now go back to the cheaper SS, so you will not renew for that reason. So the football recentley most of won you over as you now would have renewed if it was cheaper.🤣

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Nothing about not liking different opinions and know lots don't always agree with what I say and thats fine as we are city supporters from all walks of life and experiences, why I don't like your posts generally is you look to make everything a negative for the sake of it, as for scrolling by, you often face palm my posts for no reason, so perhaps need to practice what you preach

But back to the thread - you have been one of the most vocal about not going to renew, in fact it was that bad you were not even going to attend the last 3 games, but now you have changed to I would have renewed, but for some reason I moved from the SS during the season to the Lansdown which is more expensive and as you cant now go back to the cheaper SS, so you will not renew for that reason. So the football recentley most of won you over as you now would have renewed if it was cheaper.🤣

There is the ignore button? 

• Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Don't agree at all, imo Seagull's a good poster who goes out of his way to explain his views and responds patiently to others who are aggressive towards him just because they don't agree with his posts.

• Like 13
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Flames 2

2 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Let me make this very simple for you.

I currently sit in the Lansdown. 700 odd quid for us to renew. 

Ultimately I was not willing to pay 700 quid for all the things you mentioned. 

500 quid and I probably would have sucked it up and paid it. But not 700. Got it now? 

You are aware you can get a season ticket for less than £500 even without the South Stand being open for seat moves?

8 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Don't agree at all, imo Seagull's a good poster who goes out of his way to explain his views and responds patiently to others who are aggressive towards him just because they don't agree with his posts.

Literally spat my tea out.

• Haha 2
  • Hmmm 2

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Literally spat my tea out.

Nope, he's a good poster imo and that you, or others, don't agree with his posts is beside the point.

You are notable for the number of posts you make super, but also the brevity of the vast majority of those posts, more often than not confined to 1 line.

When challenged WSM goes out of his way to explain his views in some depth, to me that's a good poster whether you agree with him or not.

• Like 9
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 6
  • Robin 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

I need to speak up here, to be fair to @W-S-M Seagull I have been under the impression that he has sat in the Lansdown for a long time

I can remember him first posting about getting wet and puddles forming on the area around where he sat, and that is months ago

As for the South Stand I can vouch for him again that he was in South Stand as he kindly sent me a couple of pictures over a number of games when we were having a private discussion about empty seats 

2 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Just for balance, the price is around the same as last year and only increased as per the rest of the ground.

Surely you expected this to be about the price?

For context which area did you sit in before you moved? 

2 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

As it is an open forum we get all ends of the spectrum posting from those in utopia to those who see nothing good

It's not secret that I find the posts the same as you describe, but ultimately we all have different opinions, and the more diverse the better the discussion

2 hours ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Is moving season ticket seats mid-season even possible? I was under the impression you could upgrade your seats but this was restricted to twice a season only. 

I believe so, but you have to pay the pro-rata difference in increase

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Nope, he's a good poster imo and that you, or others, don't agree with his posts is beside the point.

You are notable for the number of posts you make super, but also the brevity of the vast majority of those posts, more often than not confined to 1 line.

When challenged WSM goes out of his way to explain his views in some depth, to me that's a good poster whether you agree with him or not.

Less is better imo.

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

My personal opinion is that he obviously didn't like the process of how we changed Managers, and many of us felt the same, but oddly no matter whether we play well or badly the tone of posts were consistently the same

We've seen many Managers come and go before and will see many come and go in the future, to me it is time to move on, embrace  what is in front of you and hit reset in the off season

If you don't go to games, it would be odd not seeing posts next season on the game

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Betty Swallocks said:

For reference, this is in the season ticket terms and conditions:

9. Permanent Seat Transfers

9.1 Permanent seat transfers made during the season will incur the following fees:

9.1.1 Reprint fee, this costs £10 per Season Ticket and applies to all Season Tickets which need to be reprinted. 

9.1.2 Seat Move Admin Fee, This costs £10. Supporters are entitled to one move per season without incurring this Seat Move Admin Fee.

9.1.3 Upgrade Fee, if the Season Ticket Holder is moving into an area of a higher price the Season Ticket Holder will need to pay the difference between the two areas. Supporter Services will work out this cost on a pro-rata basis if the season has already started. No refund will be made for supporters moving into a cheaper area of the ground. 

• Like 1

Just now, phantom said:

My personal opinion is that he obviously didn't like the process of how we changed Managers, and many of us felt the same, but oddly no matter whether we play well or badly the tone of posts were consistently the same

We've seen many Managers come and go before and will see many come and go in the future, to me it is time to move on, embrace  what is in front of you and hit reset in the off season

If you don't go to games, it would be odd not seeing posts next season on the game

He's clearly had an agenda from day one but obviously he's entitled to his view. Maybe Manning will win him over...........

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

You are aware you can get a season ticket for less than £500 even without the South Stand being open for seat moves?

I was looking this morning at seats in the Dolman. It's still obviously more than I would have paid for a South stand season ticket but less than the Lansdown. 

What is going through my mind is the marketing spill of "only a limited number of sesson tickets on sale" "we don't want too many more season ticket holders" etc etc. 

So I'm sat here thinking I'd be annoyed if we did have success and then I was unable to buy a season ticket. 

Edited by W-S-M Seagull
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Super said:

He's clearly had an agenda from day one but obviously he's entitled to his view. Maybe Manning will win him over...........

Yes an agenda for the club to be the best it possibly can.

Sorry for wanting that. 

I don't think Manning is the right fit for this club, I may be proved wrong, I may be proved right. Who knows. The day I stop caring about what is best for this club is the day I die. I'm sorry that you can't seem to grasp that very simple concept. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Robin 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I was looking this morning at seats in the Dolman. It's still obviously more than I would have paid for a South stand season ticket but less than the Lansdown. 

What is going through my mind is the marketing spill of "only a limited number of sesson tickets on sale" "we don't want too many more season ticket holders" etc etc. 

So I'm sat here thinking I'd be annoyed if we did have success and then I was unable to buy a season ticket. 

Don't the club have to keep a certain number of tickets back for pay on the day anyway?

Let's say we have 22000 seats available for home fans, we'd probably be looking to max out at 18k season tickets and then leave the rest for general sale.

The issue with the south stand was the number of unused season tickets. From what I heard, despite being sold out it was at around 60% capacity on average, the club had to do something. Season tickets are still of huge importance for a club like ourselves, can't see there coming a time in the near future where we won't have them

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Yes an agenda for the club to be the best it possibly can.

Sorry for wanting that. 

I don't think Manning is the right fit for this club, I may be proved wrong, I may be proved right. Who knows. The day I stop caring about what is best for this club is the day I die. I'm sorry that you can't seem to grasp that very simple concept. 

I don't think you fool anyone.

Anyway back on Topic good effort by supporters we may match last seasons total.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

2 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I don't think Manning is the right fit for this club, I may be proved wrong, I may be proved right. Who knows.

This can be applied to any manger we’ve had during their tenure (with the exception of Pulis😝) because the pendulum always swings!

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Don't the club have to keep a certain number of tickets back for pay on the day anyway?

Let's say we have 22000 seats available for home fans, we'd probably be looking to max out at 18k season tickets and then leave the rest for general sale.

The issue with the south stand was the number of unused season tickets. From what I heard, despite being sold out it was at around 60% capacity on average, the club had to do something. Season tickets are still of huge importance for a club like ourselves, can't see there coming a time in the near future where we won't have them

I don't really understand how they've rectified that by not allowing new Sts?

• Like 1