IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

35 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

'The successful role out of digital tickets'.

Mine hasn't worked once! Always have to be flashed in by the operative at the turnstile.

I sometimes have to wait a few seconds or try it again, but it's always worked for me eventually.

Have you asked to have a physical card next season cus that process seems to be a pain. Unless you like getting flashed of course.

• Admin
Just now, BCFC1512 said:

So I can’t move seats in the south stand?? Showing as nothing available, surely it’s not sold out!!

No new sales are allowed. If you're already in the SS, you might get some success if you directly contact Supporter Services as common sense dictates you'd just be moving from one part to another. But do they have common sense?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

That was last week , it was 10k sold a year ago tomorrow so we will see soon as a lot will have done it late for various reasons , I do hope any drop is not greeted on here with glee , we are City fans at the end of the day and more people in the ground helps us whatever people’s agendas 

Glee? Not sure that too many could be accused of that if sales are down (There are always one or two odd balls on any subject)

I agree the more fans in the ground the better.

Nonetheless what happened this season in respect of the firing of the previous manager, making statements that were plainly not accurate and the employing of a new one giving him a very clear promotion mandate comes at several prices. 

The main one being many will hang on to their money until BT JL and to an extent LM have not only spoken about intent for the season, but have been seen to have backed that up in some way. I think that’s fair! 

I haven’t listened to the FBC  podcast out today, yet! But I’m hoping that the vocalization of that intent is clear

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I sometimes have to wait a few seconds or try it again, but it's always worked for me eventually.

Have you asked to have a physical card next season cus that process seems to be a pain. Unless you like getting flashed of course.

I like not having a physical card, and my phone is always with me. As long as they keep letting me in I'm ok. I've tried it all ways round, cover on cover off, phoned them up, been to the ticket office, all no use. The reader on the turnstile acknowledges it but doesn't turn green!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

I like not having a physical card, and my phone is always with me. As long as they keep letting me in I'm ok. I've tried it all ways round, cover on cover off, phoned them up, been to the ticket office, all no use. The reader on the turnstile acknowledges it but doesn't turn green!

Have you tried using the QR code and just scanning that? @Frankie'sFingers has the same problem as you but simply scans the QR code, and it works absolutely fine.

3 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Where is the QR code?

I only know how to do this on Google Wallet, but assume it's similar for Apple. 

But when you click into your season ticket, it says "Show Code" at the bottom. Click this and a QR code appears that you can use on the barcode scanner.

Screenshot_20240424-154609-754.png

1 minute ago, elhombrecito said:

I only know how to do this on Google Wallet, but assume it's similar for Apple. 

But when you click into your season ticket, it says "Show Code" at the bottom. Click this and a QR code appears that you can use on the barcode scanner.

Screenshot_20240424-154609-754.png

Mine is in my Apple wallet, and it doesn't have the 'show code' statement! And "SEASON TICKET" is very near the top of the it. Looks like a different design.

Will try and extrapolate from last year. Hopefully we are at least in par and a string summer window you never know but..It'll mainly be posted in Tweets.

Spring 2023

Next section should contain the relevant 2024 landmarks...

Spring 2024

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

• Admin
2 hours ago, eardun said:

I don’t have an issue with it either. What would be good though is if as some point City could launch a site where you could make your seat available to purchase by other fans when you can’t attend (as some other clubs do). Fans won’t always have a friend or family member who can go to the match concerned so the current forwarding option could not be used - a ticket exchange site would widen the pool of people who could take the seat. 

As I have touched on previously, there are ongoing discussions between the SC&T and club, these will ramp up over the coming weeks and months but will depend on the buy in from our board.

One of the items raised already is this

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

It will happen - but will only happen when games sell out constantly. From the clubs perspective they’ve sold your seat to you and have the money for it - they’d rather sell the other seats in the ground then have to resell yours (and possibly give you a cut)

In current discussions it has been raised that if if happens it will be from the point of being unavailable to attend the game

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I heard on The Price of Football recently, that one club were taking your season ticket back - or at least not allowing you to renew - if you missed three games.

If we ever get that arrogant I'm off. I don't care that we'd probably be in the Premier League for that to have a chance of happening.

That is likely to be a team that has a buyback scheme and "sells out" but has unused seats

I would say it is a good thing if someone doesn't attend but also doesn't offer their seat to be resold

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

As I have touched on previously, there are ongoing discussions between the SC&T and club, these will ramp up over the coming weeks and months but will depend on the buy in from our board.

One of the items raised already is this

In current discussions it has been raised that if if happens it will be from the point of being unavailable to attend the game

That is likely to be a team that has a buyback scheme and "sells out" but has unused seats

I would say it is a good thing if someone doesn't attend but also doesn't offer their seat to be resold

I have a *feeling* that it included the ticket being resold officially as non attendance by the holder. I do remember thinking, 'Jesus, that can't be right, can it?'

Unfortunately, there are too many TPOF pods to go back and check. I might see if anyone does show transcripts that I can search ...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, phantom said:

or those that are aware of the chaotic fixture schedule ahead and are not buying because of that?

I still ask how people suddenly think the football is all of a sudden any worse than compared to the vast majority in the past

Because meetings discuss sensitive and private information and not for me to disclose

A majority of people - If they really wanted to go - they would. My job has seriously impacted me in recent years but if I really wanted to get to games, I could 

And the football isn’t any worse. You are right. However I don’t think that’s why people are staying away. They are staying away because it’s not got any better and there has been nothing to suggest things will improve next year. People are sick of the constant bullshit and bluster that comes from Tinnion and Junior

They are both clueless and it’s been widely accepted that as long as those two cabbages are at the helm, we will never move above mid-table in this league 

I’m sure the “a true supporter would support never do that” brigade will be out in full force but **** them. Until people start speaking with their feet nothing will ever change - why would it?

• Like 4
  • Flames 2

4 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Surely, considering there's no new season tickets being sold in the South Stand, even if only one person renewed, it would technically be sold out...

Yep very poor from the club to try and spin that to try and generate further sales. 

More season tickets sold than the capacity of that other club across the river and a sell out crowd for the last game of the season.

Considering how frustrating things have been this season, fair play to all those making such big financial commitments. Let's just hope the board realise our support doesn't detract from the discontent around so many decisions that have been made

• Like 1

Just now, JBFC II said:

More season tickets sold than the capacity of that other club across the river and a sell out crowd for the last game of the season.

Considering how frustrating things have been this season, fair play to all those making such big financial commitments. Let's just hope the board realise our support doesn't detract from the discontent around so many decisions that have been made

OTIB 

QED

🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

The club must be so happy that we've managed to put a little run of results just at the right time.

Not just results but improved, intent and performances in 3 if not 4..

I don't think the Swansea result e.g. would've had people rushing back, this six game run has had 3 if not 4 positive performances too and that can inspire hope.