IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

1 hour ago, Dredd said:

Today's the day then for all those waiting till the last minute. Reminder that the deadline is 12 not end of the day!

Good heads-up and wonder how many are thinking it’s midnight tonight.  

I did mine a bit after midnigt this morning, as I don’t trust them to not have a website crash today.

• Admin
12 hours ago, Bobby girl said:

I hope you are correct about this, but my experience in block S23 is that it is Adults who are not turning up. We have been surrounded by empty seats for some games, and I am not only talking about recently.

I also feel really sad for those adults and that their children who are now being priced out of going to games ( 2 or more children).

That's is why I didn't specify who wasn't turning up, I do know %'s of non attendance but it is not for me to share this numbers

People want cheaper POTD tickets, these will be available again next season

Those who that wanted to move into the South Stand but now can't, on the basis that the vast majority could have renewed there would have been next to no availability anyway

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

That's is why I didn't specify who wasn't turning up, I do know %'s of non attendance but it is not for me to share this numbers

People want cheaper POTD tickets, these will be available again next season

Those who that wanted to move into the South Stand but now can't, on the basis that the vast majority could have renewed there would have been next to no availability anyway

We’ll have to see how it pans out.  

The prices for all stands are obviously set by the club, so they certainly aren’t forced to price the Lansdown and Dolman so high.  

Would be interesting to compare our current income to the sell ‘em cheap and stack ‘em high pricing structure at clubs like Bradford City, who apparently manage to average around 18,000.

• Like 2

• Admin

Leicester City are the latest club to announce a 5% increase in season ticket prices. Additionally, the club will be charging supporters who wish to retain a physical ticket £25 for the privilege, something the supporters' trust describes as "unjustifiable". #LCFC

Screenshot_20240423_112948_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240423_112954_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Leicester City are the latest club to announce a 5% increase in season ticket prices. Additionally, the club will be charging supporters who wish to retain a physical ticket £25 for the privilege, something the supporters' trust describes as "unjustifiable". #LCFC

Screenshot_20240423_112948_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240423_112954_Chrome.jpg

I'm assuming they didn't cut prices for their drop to the Championship - the 'perk' of selling season tickets before the season ends.

15 hours ago, Dr Balls said:

Finally decided to renew my season ticket, against my previous judgement, and tried last night online. Wouldn’t accept any of my cards. Tried again today and same problem.

Then spent 1 hour on hold today before getting through to customer services (I started at number 20) and when they put through my original credit card it worked fine.

So the warning is that it may take ages tomorrow morning to get through to speak to someone if you don’t use the online system or if the online system plays up and it won’t accept your card.

Said the other day , they will wait for moving day tomorrow, I reckon earliest will be the 25th Thursday again 

1 hour ago, BrizzleRed said:

We’ll have to see how it pans out.  

The prices for all stands are obviously set by the club, so they certainly aren’t forced to price the Lansdown and Dolman so high.  

Would be interesting to compare our current income to the sell ‘em cheap and stack ‘em high pricing structure at clubs like Bradford City, who apparently manage to average around 18,000.

And specifically Jon Lansdown created a big differential in the central to wing block pricing about 4 years ago.

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

I'm assuming they didn't cut prices for their drop to the Championship - the 'perk' of selling season tickets before the season ends.

No

The other thing I am surprised nobody has commented on is the cost of £25 to keep a physical card after the fall out we had last year

1 hour ago, Sleepy1968 said:

And specifically Jon Lansdown created a big differential in the central to wing block pricing about 4 years ago.

Good ol Jon!

I know it’s a delicate balancing act with supply and demand and income for the club, but the amount of gaps in the Lansdown particularly, tells me they’re priced too high.  

Could find even more gaps appearing there once potd people start moving to the SS..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

The silence on ticket sales to date is deafening. Really intrigued to see how many they have sold to date 

Especially as they were putting numbers out for renewals for the rugby after they'd been on sale for a day, obviously they were meeting the targets.

• Admin
17 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

The silence on ticket sales to date is deafening. Really intrigued to see how many they have sold to date 

I know it is interesting to know how sales are going but does it really matter that we don't know?

32 minutes ago, phantom said:

I know it is interesting to know how sales are going but does it really matter that we don't know?

In the grand scheme of things, of course not. But it’s our club, it’s a matter that people are interested in for many reasons - firstly in that the number sold if down heavily indicates that there is more discontent in the fanbase than many say (as this place is often - erroneously IMO - stated as not reflective) - and to be clear the reverse could hold in that more have been sold than anticipated but as the media team tweet when they’ve had a particularly satisfying dump, you’d have thought that would have come out by now.

And this season , the number sold in the South Stand - if decreasing markedly - may indicate that people were buying kids seats and not intending to attend. It’ll also confirm if that area may be a POTD hub.

Basically it doesn’t really matter. But if you want to get all existential none of the threads on here really do.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I've not renewed ours. 

Nor me. Really haven't enjoyed it since before Christmas. 4 hour round trip, getting home at either 7.30 pm or midnight.

Will still go to a few games home and away.

Also interested to see how the new tv schedule pans out. Our first home game will be televised so will watch with interest.

• Like 3

Seems to be an awful lot of seats available in the Dolman stand. Everyone around me in lower Lansdown seems to have renewed and of course we can’t see the south stand.

I suppose we’ve still got seat moves and new sales but unless I’m missing something there’s a hell of a lot of green blobs around. 

As it stands

6095 unsold + 4200 for the Atyeo plus whatever is held back for hospitality & South stand POTD

On that’s basis I reckon about 14k again wouldn’t be far off the mark.

Yes I was bored so counted them

• Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Jeez said:

As it stands

6095 unsold + 4200 for the Atyeo plus whatever is held back for hospitality & South stand POTD

That’s not counting whatever was not renewed/unsold in the south stand 

7 minutes ago, Jeez said:

As it stands

Have the club released anything formally yet?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Just had a look around me in the immediate area and everyone has renewed, whats the story with the South Stand? as only S19 seems to be on sell with 1 ticket remaining?

No new season ticket sales in the south stand, renewals from that stand only

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Jeez said:

As it stands

I’m sure there wasn’t that many available in the Dolman at this stage last year, especially the centre blocks. Might be wrong though

30 minutes ago, Jeez said:

As it stands

Atyeo holds 3.4k or thereabouts for football these days thanks to the SAG, unsure how that impacts upon your calculations if at all.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous