IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

The problem with Worldpay for some reason appears to be from desktop PCs as I had the same but mobile device worked fine (after seeing the issues here this morning thought I’d best do mine as opposed to leaving it until 12 on the last day). The £1.25 is only charged once (I did three tickets and got one £1.25 fee)

As I said prior, always going to renew - not happy with the hierarchy/football but it’s my club. This is the latest I’ve left it to renew and it’s the latest I feel comfortable leaving it in view of our abysmal technology!

• Like 2

I was charged £1.25 each season ticket - two booked in one transaction and £2.50 charged.

This was the Q&A:

All Season Tickets purchased over the phone are subject to a £2 booking fee per Season Ticket. For Season Tickets purchased online, each Season Ticket is subject to a £1.25 booking fee, excluding all Under-19 and Under-12 Season Tickets which are fee free when purchasing online.

All Carer Season Tickets are fee free.

Edited by eardun

38 minutes ago, eardun said:

I was charged £1.25 each season ticket - two booked in one transaction and £2.50 charged.

This was the Q&A:

All Season Tickets purchased over the phone are subject to a £2 booking fee per Season Ticket. For Season Tickets purchased online, each Season Ticket is subject to a £1.25 booking fee, excluding all Under-19 and Under-12 Season Tickets which are fee free when purchasing online.

That’ll be why mine was free.  Didn’t apply to match day tickets though.

1 hour ago, eardun said:

This was the Q&A:

Once again I was charged for two tickets, the same as last season. There some fans still only paying one fee for numerous adult tickets, again like last season. It seems to be a lottery 😀

24 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Be interesting to see how many have renewed. I’ve not seen any announcement like they normally do celebrating X thousand sold 

Wont be as many as last season as they would be banging on about it otherwise, Suspect it will be a couple of thousand down on last season.

6 hours ago, Bobby girl said:

Once again I was charged for two tickets, the same as last season. There some fans still only paying one fee for numerous adult tickets, again like last season. It seems to be a lottery 😀

Sounds like their backend is held together by sticking plasters. Unfortunately they always manage to stick me with charges for each ticket I purchase.

I’m renewing tomorrow. This winter and it’s endless rain, grey and dullness has made me realise how much I need to escape Devon for a few hours of city life.

Of course I could still come up regularly without bothering with football but there’s no way I would do it as regularly as I do now.

Seeing Bristol friends and others from further afield is very important too.

I don’t want to lose my seat, great view, nobody sat behind me or in front of me, a great bunch of fellow fans around me.

There’s something else which I’ve forgotten……

……….oh yeah, last and not quite least, the football. I’m already looking forward to being the first to declare we’re safe for another season around the middle of February as we make that 12th position our own.

• Like 5
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

I’m renewing tomorrow. This winter and it’s endless rain, grey and dullness has made me realise how much I need to escape Devon for a few hours of city life.

Of course I could still come up regularly without bothering with football but there’s no way I would do it as regularly as I do now.

Seeing Bristol friends and others from further afield is very important too.

I don’t want to lose my seat, great view, nobody sat behind me or in front of me, a great bunch of fellow fans around me.

There’s something else which I’ve forgotten……

……….oh yeah, last and not quite least, the football. I’m already looking forward to being the first to declare we’re safe for another season around the middle of February as we make that 12th position our own.

How are you so confident nobody will be sat behind or in front of you this season? 

10 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Be interesting to see how many have renewed. I’ve not seen any announcement like they normally do celebrating X thousand sold 

Don’t they normally give out numbers sold when renews are closed? Thats the marker to announce as that’s the point they can compare. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ziderarmy said:

How are you so confident nobody will be sat behind or in front of you this season? 

There aren't any seats behind or in front of me. Behind is the wall  which has the corporate boxes behind and in front it's just steps. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TV Tom said:

The system will go into melt-down on Monday when everyone on here who says they're undecided will decide to re-new, we all know that our love for our team is unquestionable, go on, you know you want to 😃

hmm, I'd like to think so.

It's not just that though. Because of that stupid SKY deal, I don't know if I can actually attend any games.

I'm really ****** off about SKY

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

hmm, I'd like to think so.

It's not just that though. Because of that stupid SKY deal, I don't know if I can actually attend any games.

I'm really ****** off about SKY

I agree, i could make every game if it was Saturday 3pm, i must of missed about 6 games this season due to dopey  K.O. times/days

• Like 2

I'm not renewing after many years however ........... I believe most will, the real downturn could come this time next year. If, and I say if supporters have to endure another borefest of football and a mediocre finish along with the realisation of how the sky TV deal effects KO times it could provide a perfect storm!

• Like 6

• Admin
20 minutes ago, frenchred said:

.......if supporters have to endure another borefest of football and a mediocre finish............

Personally I would say this has been most of the years I have been watching since 1987

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

The problem with Worldpay for some reason appears to be from desktop PCs as I had the same but mobile device worked fine (after seeing the issues here this morning thought I’d best do mine as opposed to leaving it until 12 on the last day). The £1.25 is only charged once (I did three tickets and got one £1.25 fee)

As I said prior, always going to renew - not happy with the hierarchy/football but it’s my club. This is the latest I’ve left it to renew and it’s the latest I feel comfortable leaving it in view of our abysmal technology!

I've just renewed witha credit card on a desktop PC and there was no problem at all.

53 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Well, I have succumbed to renewal for City and Bears but I'm still unsure about City being able to do well and  manage to get into the top six after 46 games.

However, as I'm coming up to 81st birthday, still fit and able enough to get to the matches. I have done so because this life isn't a rehearsal, I am keeping all my interests going as long as I can.

So it's dog walking twice a day, model railway construction any spare time, City and Bears for entertainment(?) keeping the garden alive and still doing all the cooking as wife is useless at that. But I still want to see running, flowing rugby and a football team that will provide entertaining matches, win, lose or draw.

PS. Can we please arrange for Rebecca Welsh to referee all of our matches, the best and impartial, referee I have seen in many years.

Good man!

It sounds like your life is too calm and satisfying to not have City dragging you back down to earth 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

3 hours ago, lenred said:

More emails today.   Feels a bit desperate now.  

It’s not desperate 

as they have your details and you have not renewed it’s a computer ultimatum same as any other company’s systems