IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

6 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Just had a look around me in the immediate area and everyone has renewed, whats the story with the South Stand? as only S19 seems to be on sell with 1 ticket remaining?

No new season ticket sales in the south stand, renewals from that stand only

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Jeez said:

As it stands

6095 unsold + 4200 for the Atyeo plus whatever is held back for hospitality & South stand POTD

On that’s basis I reckon about 14k again wouldn’t be far off the mark.

Yes I was bored so counted them

I’m sure there wasn’t that many available in the Dolman at this stage last year, especially the centre blocks. Might be wrong though

30 minutes ago, Jeez said:

As it stands

6095 unsold + 4200 for the Atyeo plus whatever is held back for hospitality & South stand POTD

Atyeo holds 3.4k or thereabouts for football these days thanks to the SAG, unsure how that impacts upon your calculations if at all.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

3 hours ago, phantom said:

I know it is interesting to know how sales are going but does it really matter that we don't know?

Yes because we can't jump on the narrative that the events of season have lost a big chunk of the fanbase.

• Like 1

• Admin
3 hours ago, Jeez said:

As it stands

I hate to say I wouldn't have wasted your time, you'll never be able to work it out that way

44 minutes ago, mozo said:

Yes because we can't jump on the narrative that the events of season have lost a big chunk of the fanbase.

Exactly that, I'd say more people wouldn't renew because of the uncertainty of our fixtures 

If people are simply not renewing because of crap football I'd ask who they think they're actually watching, and apart from a very small handful of seasons in the past 50 years when we did 

21 minutes ago, Ziderarmy said:

Anyone else having an issue with the tickets online, if I select free seasons to buy it then errors out saying “Series is not available for sale”

Are tickets back on sale yet? 

3 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

What an odd post 

Not really, why is it so important to you that you know how many season tickets have been sold months before the new season staers

• Admin
4 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

In the grand scheme of things, of course not. But it’s our club, it’s a matter that people are interested in for many reasons - firstly in that the number sold if down heavily indicates that there is more discontent in the fanbase than many say

And this season , the number sold in the South Stand - if decreasing markedly - may indicate that people were buying kids seats and not intending to attend. It’ll also confirm if that area may be a POTD hub.

I hate to say but it's not been our club for a very long time, we're nothing more than paying customers now 

I'd disagree people not renewing is solely about discontent - see my reply above 

As previously mentioned it wasn’t solely children's tickets not being used 

The advantage next season the cheapest seats in the ground will now be available POTD and not going to waste 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, phantom said:

I hate to say I wouldn't have wasted your time, you'll never be able to work it out that way

Exactly that, I'd say more people wouldn't renew because of the uncertainty of our fixtures 

If people are simply not renewing because of crap football I'd ask who they think they're actually watching, and apart from a very small handful of seasons in the past 50 years when we did 

Not really, why is it so important to you that you know how many season tickets have been sold months before the new season staers

I'd imagine rising mortgage repayments won't help.

• Like 2

• Admin
1 minute ago, Wedontplayinblue said:

@phantom with the data about season ticket holders not attending , the figure was given by the club to the senior reds meal, so I don’t see why you can’t mention it here. 

I'm not sure if it is the same data we're talking about. 

Just to clarify what I know is the % of adults, children and POTD tickets that did not not attend games

47 minutes ago, Ziderarmy said:

Anyone else having an issue with the tickets online, if I select free seasons to buy it then errors out saying “Series is not available for sale”

Won’t be open for moves/sales yet: 

RENEW YOUR SEAT DEADLINE
12pm Tuesday, April 23rd

MOVE YOUR SEAT
Between 10am and 5pm Wednesday, April 24th

MEMBERS SALE
10am Thursday, April 25th

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, phantom said:

It’s not - but this is a forum to discuss all things Bristol City 

This is a thread to discuss season ticket renewals 

So I was just wondering - how many season tickets had been renewed 

As for the comparison to last year - again, its not really important but I just think it would give us a good idea on where the fan base are at when it comes to supporting the plebs that run this club 

• Like 8

Given the deadline has been and gone, and nothing has been said about number of renewals vs the amount of posts that were made at the same point this time last year, suggests the numbers are probably not looking very good thus far. 

1 minute ago, DolmanGaz said:

Question for anybody who has purchased a half season ticket before, do you get the option to 'renew' in April / pay for a full season ticket?

No, you pay an increased price for the half season which makes it yours if you wish to renew etc. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Given the deadline has been and gone, and nothing has been said about number of renewals vs the amount of posts that were made at the same point this time last year, suggests the numbers are probably not looking very good thus far. 

I don't want to like your post as a fall on Season ticket see is disappointing news, even though I agree on the analysis..I suspect they would be trumpeting it unless they have a big positive surprise number to release.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jeez said:

As it stands

Blimey.

If you look at the page source you'll see a JSON object in there full of stuff like this:

{
    "guid": "e79935ff-5695-4725-bedd-6126de0f4d53",
    "name": "W9",
    "type": "SelectedSeats",
    "free": 184,
    "soldOut": false,
    "isBlocked": false
  }

Then write a bit of code (or whack it in a spreadsheet if that's easier) and sum the free column. It's currently at 6331 free and will save you a lot of time!

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, eardun said:

Won’t be open for moves/sales yet: 

RENEW YOUR SEAT DEADLINE
12pm Tuesday, April 23rd

MOVE YOUR SEAT
Between 10am and 5pm Wednesday, April 24th

MEMBERS SALE
10am Thursday, April 25th

You can buy a seat that’s not currently taken at any time.

You don’t have to wait for move your seat day, that’s specifically for seats currently held by ST holders that are becoming vacant.

I renewed, switched stand (along with 4 others) back on April 10th.

15 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

You can buy a seat that’s not currently taken at any time.

You don’t have to wait for move your seat day, that’s specifically for seats currently held by ST holders that are becoming vacant.

I renewed, switched stand (along with 4 others) back on April 10th.

Although not if he’s not an existing season ticket holder presumably (I presumed he wasn’t as he was asking after the renewal time cut off). If you’re a member you can buy from Thurs and general sale from Friday.  

1 hour ago, eardun said:

Although not if he’s not an existing season ticket holder presumably (I presumed he wasn’t as he was asking after the renewal time cut off). If you’re a member you can buy from Thurs and general sale from Friday.  

Yeah I want to move stands 

• Like 1