IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

Four season tickets purchased - never had a season ticket before, still not sure I'll get value for money from them but time's running out for me to have owned one - so there we are.

• Like 7

• Admin
1 hour ago, cheese said:

Four season tickets purchased - never had a season ticket before, still not sure I'll get value for money from them but time's running out for me to have owned one - so there we are.

If nothing else it means you all have your seats sorted for the season 

3 hours ago, onehowie said:

I've just done exactly the same with the same feelings. The last time I had a season ticket in the Dolman was when it was first built in 1970....£5 for a juvenile ticket!

I got a juvenile one there for £25 once - I think it was the season Millwall started a bonfire in the open end, using seats provided from the Dolman A or B block.

Edited by Sleepy1968

14 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Well now the deadline has both passed for reduced prices and pay monthly so we think it’s likely to be pretty much the final number…?

Yes I expect so apart from a handful of late entries and half season tickets later in the year. 

43 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Well now the deadline has both passed for reduced prices and pay monthly so we think it’s likely to be pretty much the final number…?

Surprisingly not yet , there always seems to be a reasonable few who still buy as the season gets closer seeing what signings we make etc and of course the half season lot who will buy when we are six points clear at Christmas 😂

34 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Deep sigh! I bought my two today. 

I just couldn’t help myself!  😂 

I know what you mean.

The way I look at it , going to the pub prematch saves me sitting at home drinking :thumbsup:

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I know what you mean.

The way I look at it , going to the pub prematch saves me sitting at home drinking :thumbsup:

Only a proper football fan can do this.

Why did you renew?

Basically, I wanted to spend more than I needed to damaging my liver.

My own excuse is, 'I can justify being in a pub at midday without being judged'.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

I wasn’t 

I wasn’t 

I wasn’t 

Can’t be arsed

Cant be arsed 

Cant be arsed 

Then renewed !!! 🤣

I think for me it’s the scare factor  the team will do really well and get promoted or a playoff place. 

So its done 

Roll on the first game when I leave at 16-30 🤣

Edited by Dolman Block B

36 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

I wasn’t 

I wasn’t 

I wasn’t 

Can’t be arsed

Cant be arsed 

Cant be arsed 

Then renewed !!! 🤣

I think for me it’s the scare factor  the team will do really well and get promoted or a playoff place. 

So its done 

Roll on the first game when I leave at 16-30 🤣

Said all along we would be a few hundred maybe several hundred down. Some were predicting thousands down. Was never going to happen…..this season.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Said all along we would be a few hundred maybe several hundred down. Some were predicting thousands down. Was never going to happen…..this season.

I can only speak for myself but that conveniently timed interview from Gavin Marshall where he said "we don't really want too many more season ticket holders" is ultimately the reason I renewed. 

I didn’t renew as I really resent being lied to and taken for a joke/mug. I’m glad I stuck to my guns. I’ll still go to a few games no doubt but will absolutely not be taken for granted.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Dolman Block B said:

I did that just as Gary Johnson nearly did an Ipswich with us .  Still went , not so often and only got a Season Ticket again 2016 for various reasons. 

I reckon if I didn't get one we would be European Champions in a couple of years 🤣

• Like 1

Excellent news that we have sold so many season tickets, glad to see a fan base largely behind the club and the good football we have been seeing on the pitch. Clearly the negativity of OTIB isn’t reflected amongst the wider fan base.

well done the fans, well done the board, well done manning - exciting times ahead.

• Haha 7
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Hmmm 1
  • Facepalm 5

6 minutes ago, Kingston_Red said:

Excellent news that we have sold so many season tickets, glad to see a fan base largely behind the club and the good football we have been seeing on the pitch. Clearly the negativity of OTIB isn’t reflected amongst the wider fan base.

well done the fans, well done the board, well done manning - exciting times ahead.

Well done the board? Got to be a wind up ? 

Just now, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Well done the board? Got to be a wind up ? 

Why would it be a wind up, season ticket sales are good, recruitment has been good, they stuck by manning as they should and we went on an excellent run. Tinnion doing well in his role, especially with recruitment.

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 3

2 hours ago, Kingston_Red said:

Joined 15 hours ago 😂 Exciting? The Lansdowns are still here not getting my hopes up.