IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

32 minutes ago, Superjack said:

The club know the discontent.

If sales were going well, they would be shouting it from the rooftops at the earliest opportunity. 

The silence speaks volumes.

This I agree with.

It was give or take at the same stage in the sales process that they proclaimed we had hit the 10,000 mark- deafening silence this time around isn't there.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Superjack said:

The club know the discontent.

If sales were going well, they would be shouting it from the rooftops at the earliest opportunity. 

The silence speaks volumes.

I am amazed we haven't been offered free tickets to BS3 Live for renewing *yet*.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, IAmNick said:

Blimey.

If you look at the page source you'll see a JSON object in there full of stuff like this:

{
    "guid": "e79935ff-5695-4725-bedd-6126de0f4d53",
    "name": "W9",
    "type": "SelectedSeats",
    "free": 184,
    "soldOut": false,
    "isBlocked": false
  }

Then write a bit of code (or whack it in a spreadsheet if that's easier) and sum the free column. It's currently at 6331 free and will save you a lot of time!

I’d also guess that they haven’t reset the system as yet and this seasons ST seats remain classed as “sold” prior to today to ensure that people don’t transfer into them, so probably a futile exercise all round.

9 minutes ago, Ziderarmy said:

Strangely it appears you can’t until 10am 

But you could yesterday. 

To recap - Up until 12 yesterday you could move your seat to any seat in the stadium (not SS) that wasn’t held for an existing ST holder.

They have now reset the system and removed the holds for existing ST holders, releasing their seats, which will be available (in addition to all other seats which weren’t held) from 10am

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

But you could yesterday. 

To recap - Up until 12 yesterday you could move your seat to any seat in the stadium (not SS) that wasn’t held for an existing ST holder.

They have now reset the system and removed the holds for existing ST holders, releasing their seats, which will be available (in addition to all other seats which weren’t held) from 10am

Crap system really. I can’t currently buy a seat anywhere in the ground 😂 

10 minutes ago, Ziderarmy said:

Crap system really. I can’t currently buy a seat anywhere in the ground 😂 

I just went on for a nose and got as far as choosing seats , and I've already renewed . Strange.

36 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I just went on for a nose and got as far as choosing seats , and I've already renewed . Strange.

All this would need is a upfront message explaining why ticket sales were offline and when they'd be back and for what 'customers'. Maybe the offer of an email when sales are available.

The slipshod way they tend to implement solutions will lose people.

There are many improvements that could be made to the bristol sport online user experience/interface that they seem reluctant to do anything about. Credit cards not working for no good reason being an obvious example.

To be fair to them the comm on this point in the Q&As couldn’t have been much clearer:

“When Season Tickets go on sale on Monday, March 18th you will be able to see all available seats within the stadium. If the seat you wish to move to is available at this point, we recommend you select and purchase the new seat and not renew your current seat. If the seat you wish to move to isn’t available, we recommend you renew your current seat. Once the Renew Your Seat deadline on Tuesday, April 23rd (12pm) has passed, there may be further seats that become available. These will only be available from the Move Your Seat period starting at 10am Wednesday, April 24th. 
If you wish to move your seat after this point, you can do so by clicking here, selecting your Season Ticket under the “Season Tickets” tab and then selecting the “Replace Seat” button. You will then be able to browse all available seats and move your seat. 
Alternatively, you can contact Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600 who will be able to assist.
Please note, you will not be able to move into the South Stand.”

4 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

So it's gone 10 and I want to move seats, but can't see anything on the website enabling me to to do so. 

A I missing something, can anyone share the link please? 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/2024-25-season-ticket-faqs/

Go to the Moving Seats Q&A and there is a link there.

Wouldn't accept either my debit or credit card when I tried to move two seats (£2.50 charge)

3 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Useless aren't they. So do you try again & they take more money & hope it goes through this time 🤷‍♂️

I emptied my basket, started the process again and still it wouldn't work.  I'll have to wait until lunchtime to phone them.

1 minute ago, City Rocker said:

Thanks but that link just takes me to a page summary of my tickets and history, no options to move seats 

Are you doing this?

selecting your Season Ticket under the “Season Tickets” tab and then selecting the “Replace Seat” button.”

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, City Rocker said:

Thanks but that link just takes me to a page summary of my tickets and history, no options to move seats 

Options, bottom Right Hand Corner

Tick the box net to 2024/2025 Season Ticket - Replace Seat Top Right Hand Corner

• Thanks 1

Same for me - can't pay with any card.
Being trying multiple times with 2 different cards.

Why do have to pay anyway! What's with the £1.25 charge?
If there was no cost to pay, I could have just moved my seat.

Phone line is engaged.

What a great system..... again

Edited by 8 men had a dream

I tried Google Chrome instead of Firefox.

Entered my card details and then got a NatWest Approval Request, which I hadn't been asked for before. Checked my phone and there was about 20 approval request pending.

Cleared everything, tried again. Approved on App. Still nothing. Tried Google Edge. Rinse and repeat. Nothing. Fuming.