IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

46 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

The next email has come out. Usual caveat, this will be scheduled communication and not sent because things aren’t going well but the text isn’t dripping with “join all the others who have renewed” and seems more acceptance of “we accept a lot aren’t renewing”

IMG_2869.jpeg

I'd like a nee seat in the South Stand but as that is not possible then no renewal for me. 

Edited by W-S-M Seagull

8 minutes ago, cityexile said:

“Bloody get it forward and get in the top quartile for successful forward passes against peer group comparison for Christ sake!”

Damn, you beat me to it....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cityexile said:

“Bloody get it forward and get in the top quartile for successful forward passes against peer group comparison for Christ sake!”

I think you’ll find my shouting at AG is a bit more “base” than my musings on OTIB! 🤣🤣🤣

It was more along the lines of “Oi Manning, get your effing hands out of your pockets, and effing change something” (Swansea home when their keeper was stood on the ball for 5 mins without any press)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I think you’ll find my shouting at AG is a bit more “base” than my musings on OTIB! 🤣🤣🤣

It was more along the lines of “Oi Manning, get your effing hands out of your pockets, and effing change something” (Swansea home when their keeper was stood on the ball for 5 mins without any press)

I'm guessing Liam shouted back there was no need to be so cross with him, moderate your behaviours and take a bit of the emotion out of it..............

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

29 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I'm guessing Liam shouted back there was no need to be so cross with him, moderate your behaviours and take a bit of the emotion out of it..............

…and told him he needed less time on the grass…

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Unlikely!

My view (moving from Dolman to Lansdown) is slightly less central & a little bit lower down.

I’m moving with 4 others, who are used to my rants, but I’ll be interested to see how others react..

The Linesman that patrol the Dolman side are having an end of season party to celebrate this news. 🤣

Last season in E32 for us as well I think @Graham c. Like you, we'll be looking to move to LS wings as @TomSutton will be off to Uni.

Edited by NcnsBcfc
  • Like 3
  • Robin 2

6 minutes ago, Street red said:

Can't help themselves the more they bombard you with texts emails etc the more you feel guilty for not renewing. That's what there hoping anyway.

It actually makes me feel the opposite 😂

it’s a bit like when I last when sofa shopping, everytime I walked in the shop I got harassed by the sales staff so I just left.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

The next email has come out. Usual caveat, this will be scheduled communication and not sent because things aren’t going well but the text isn’t dripping with “join all the others who have renewed” and seems more acceptance of “we accept a lot aren’t renewing”

IMG_2869.jpeg

I had a text this afternoon saying the same

1 hour ago, Back of the Dolman said:

It actually makes me feel the opposite 😂

it’s a bit like when I last when sofa shopping, everytime I walked in the shop I got harassed by the sales staff so I just left.

They do that to put off shoplifters don't they?

Maybe they thought you you were doing to stick a nice 3 seater down your trousers and do a runner?

Edited by Sleepy1968
sp

3 hours ago, Street red said:

Can't help themselves the more they bombard you with texts emails etc the more you feel guilty for not renewing. That's what there hoping anyway.

That’s credible.  But, I’ve opted out of texts and still had one.  It could be a fairly costly marketing strategy for them 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

That’s credible.  But, I’ve opted out of texts and still had one.  It could be a fairly costly marketing strategy for them 

I only accepted text etc from the football club none of the other clubs. But it does seem alot more desperate(if that's the right word) this time around with no figures being released yet and a week to go for renewals.

• Like 1

Price rises of over 50% in some areas for Forest fans, with 17-21 price range scrapped as well, so young people in full time education have to pay adult prices. Their fan base are far from happy about it…

The dangers of promotion I guess!

IMG_1556.png

Edited by JBFC II

17 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Price rises of over 50% in some areas for Forest fans, with 17-21 price range scrapped as well, so young people in full time education have to pay adult prices. Their fan base are far from happy about it…

The dangers of promotion I guess!

IMG_1556.png

Interesting, as the only club that used to have more youngsters as season ticket holders than us, were Forest ( I can’t remember the exact metric) 

13 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Not accepting card payments online. Usual farce with Word Pay / Bristol Sport. If you are leaving to the last minute to renew, think again. You might have to use the phone, which is not quick.

Did mine this morning, no probs.  Did it from my iPad, which it recognises as “trusted device” so no further authentication required.  At what point did you get stuck?

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Did mine this morning, no probs.  Did it from my iPad, which it recognises as “trusted device” so no further authentication required.  At what point did you get stuck?

Right at the very end. It isn't my technology Dave. I'm glad it worked for you this time. They are aware of issues. I've had numerous conversations with them about Word Pay and its failings. That aside, merely pointing out that leaving it to the last minute to renew not necessarily a good idea. Piss take booking fee as well given the large amount of money being spent. Oh, such joy.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Right at the very end. It isn't my technology Dave. I'm glad it worked for you this time. They are aware of issues. I've had numerous conversations with them about Word Pay and its failings. That aside, merely pointing out that leaving it to the last minute to renew not necessarily a good idea. Piss take booking fee as well given the large amount of money being spent. Oh, such joy.

How much was the booking fee and was it per booking or per ticket?

• Admin
1 hour ago, The Original OTIB said:

Is word pay the only option you can use?

I genuinely don't know the answer - if it is can you let me know and I can raise for you at a higher level

1 hour ago, The Original OTIB said:

Not accepting card payments online. Usual farce with Word Pay / Bristol Sport. If you are leaving to the last minute to renew, think again. You might have to use the phone, which is not quick.

Did mine online with card about 10 mins ago, no issues here (apart from chucking good money after bad, of course!) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

57 minutes ago, marmite said:

How much was the booking fee and was it per booking or per ticket?

£1.25 (don't know if that is per ticket) but either way it should cover the non-productive overtime costs of their staff signing on here as bots......................

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Original OTIB said:

When you spoke to the club to renew, did you ask them how many STs had been sold so far?? 

Lots of supporters are keen to know….. 😆

Edited by Loosey Boy