IGNORED

Season Ticket Renewal!

REDOXO

32 minutes ago, Redshorts said:

Does anyone know why seats in W3 have been sold when this wasn't a family section this season and new people can't purchase tickets till later in month and you can't move seats till 24th April??? 

New purchases ? 
I just looked and I went as far as choosing a seat, and I've already got mine. Maybe people not planning to renew their current seat and have just got a new one .

2 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

New purchases ? 
I just looked and I went as far as choosing a seat, and I've already got mine. Maybe people not planning to renew their current seat and have just got a new one .

I didn't know that was a option, I thought if you wanted to move your seat you had to wait until, April 24 when you can swap your seats. 

Just now, Redshorts said:

I didn't know that was a option, I thought if you wanted to move your seat you had to wait until, April 24 when you can swap your seats. 

Only guessing as I obviously didn't complete the purchase . 
I think the previously unsold seats might be the ones available. 

1 hour ago, Redshorts said:

Does anyone know why seats in W3 have been sold when this wasn't a family section this season and new people can't purchase tickets till later in month and you can't move seats till 24th April??? 

From the club FAQs... 

MOVING SEATS

I have a 2023/24 Season Ticket but I want to choose a different seat for the 2024/25 season, when can I do this?

When Season Tickets go on sale on Monday, March 18th you will be able to see all available seats within the stadium. If the seat you wish to move to is available at this point, we recommend you select and purchase the new seat and not renew your current seat. If the seat you wish to move to isn’t available, we recommend you renew your current seat. Once the Renew Your Seat deadline on Tuesday, April 23rd (12pm) has passed, there may be further seats that become available. These will only be available from the Move Your Seat period starting at 10am Wednesday, April 24th.

4 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

From the club FAQs... 

MOVING SEATS

I have a 2023/24 Season Ticket but I want to choose a different seat for the 2024/25 season, when can I do this?

When Season Tickets go on sale on Monday, March 18th you will be able to see all available seats within the stadium. If the seat you wish to move to is available at this point, we recommend you select and purchase the new seat and not renew your current seat. If the seat you wish to move to isn’t available, we recommend you renew your current seat. Once the Renew Your Seat deadline on Tuesday, April 23rd (12pm) has passed, there may be further seats that become available. These will only be available from the Move Your Seat period starting at 10am Wednesday, April 24th.

Thanks, I must have missed that. 

7 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

New purchases ? 

I’ve bought a season ticket for E28 in the Dolman next season and will just let my old seat in W15 lapse . The original e-mails FAQ’s advised that and it worked fine . 

1 minute ago, Back of the Dolman said:

I’d imagine the fact they’re publicising it would mean they’re happy.

Last year there were plenty of things coming out with how many City season tickets sold, funnily enough not seen anything like that yet 🤔

I think the club know the score. They 100% do read this forum so they will be expecting a large purchase of ST's by this time next week because that's what many have said they will do. The danger is that Jon and the Geordie think that everything is then rosy in the garden and it's a vindication of how they have acted and how they can continue to act. It most certainly isn't and they will need to work very hard next season to get fans onside and prevent a far larger and damaging exodus occurring at that point. They are certainly in the last chance saloon with me, that's for sure.

• Like 9
  • Flames 3

19 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

I think the club know the score. They 100% do read this forum so they will be expecting a large purchase of ST's by this time next week because that's what many have said they will do. The danger is that Jon and the Geordie think that everything is then rosy in the garden and it's a vindication of how they have acted and how they can continue to act. It most certainly isn't and they will need to work very hard next season to get fans onside and prevent a far larger and damaging exodus occurring at that point. They are certainly in the last chance saloon with me, that's for sure.

Loads of them post as well, you can tell who they are as their budget doesn't stretch to helping out with a measly £5 towards this forum!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

The moment they sacked the popular saloon manager and appointed a novice barman in his place the last chance saloon lost it's charm and rapidly begun to empty with people contemplating other forms of 'entertainment'.

Many fans will have already decided they are not coming back for another session in a saloon with no atmosphere and where the beer's gone right off.

I still think it'll be in the thousands.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

The moment they sacked the popular saloon manager and appointed a novice barman in his place the last chance saloon lost it's charm and rapidly begun to empty with people contemplating other forms of 'entertainment'.

Many fans will have already decided they are not coming back for another session in a saloon with no atmosphere and where the beer's gone right off.

This time next week one of us will be right. No gloating though!!! It will be interesting to see the drop off, that's for sure.

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Exactly. I'm well past last chance saloon territory.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Only guessing as I obviously didn't complete the purchase . 
I think the previously unsold seats might be the ones available. 

Yep- I renewed last week & also changed stand.

I didn’t wait for the swap your seat date, I simply bought a seat that didn’t have a ST holder in it this season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

This time next week one of us will be right. No gloating though!!! It will be interesting to see the drop off, that's for sure.

It certainly will, and also how many non - renewers are adults if they give the usual breakdown.

A couple of comparative landmarks from last year.

*15th March 2023- Prices announced

*20th March 2023- Go on Sale to the relevant categories

*27th March- General Sale

April 25th 2023 was the date that 10k landmark was reported.. 

*13th March 2024- Prices announced

*18th March 2024- Go on sale to the relevant categories

*26th April 2024- General Sale

Last year there were 36 days between sale to the relevant categories and 10k being announced.

So far we are 29 days and counting between the first day of Sale. Onky searched it briefly but the 12k thing, was it missing a decimal point. 🙃 Seriously I don't think they are going so well.

47 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Yep- I renewed last week & also changed stand.

I didn’t wait for the swap your seat date, I simply bought a seat that didn’t have a ST holder in it this season.

Will you have a better view of the ref’s performance from your new seat / be in shouting range for the ref to hear your critique? 😉

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

The next email has come out. Usual caveat, this will be scheduled communication and not sent because things aren’t going well but the text isn’t dripping with “join all the others who have renewed” and seems more acceptance of “we accept a lot aren’t renewing”

IMG_2869.jpeg

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Will you have a better view of the ref’s performance from your new seat / be in shouting range for the ref to hear your critique? 😉

Unlikely!

My view (moving from Dolman to Lansdown) is slightly less central & a little bit lower down.

I’m moving with 4 others, who are used to my rants, but I’ll be interested to see how others react..

• Robin 2

Just now, GrahamC said:

Unlikely!

My view (moving from Dolman to Lansdown) is slightly less central & a little bit lower down.

I’m moving with 4 others, who are used to my rants, but I’ll be interested to see how others react..

Which end of the LS?  SS end or Atyeo end?

8 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

The next email has come out. Usual caveat, this will be scheduled communication and not sent because things aren’t going well but the text isn’t dripping with “join all the others who have renewed” and seems more acceptance of “we accept a lot aren’t renewing”

IMG_2869.jpeg

As we get nearer the limit, despite really being put off by the TV deal I thought I’d have a look at what’s available. 

The price jump to escape the Family stand is eye watering considering there’s nothing available in the South Stand. And the price jump is even worse considering the impact on kick off times by the new tv deal

19 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

IMG_2869.jpeg

I just got a text as well

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

IMG_2869.jpeg

I’ve had an email and a text message today 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Back of the Dolman said:

I’d imagine the fact they’re publicising it would mean they’re happy.

Last year there were plenty of things coming out with how many City season tickets sold, funnily enough not seen anything like that yet 🤔

It's also worth noting that rugby renewals only opened yesterday.

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Me too.

You’ll get to hear some of my shouts then!

“Bloody get it forward and get in the top quartile for successful forward passes against peer group comparison for Christ sake!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 14