IGNORED

Bristol Gigs & Festivals

RedM

14 minutes ago, forbespm said:

Talking of gigs,where is the best place to park near the Bristol beacon? I'm driving from gloucester for echo and the bunnymen gig Wednesday week

Multi story in trenchard street, go high up though easier to get out after

Fyi: it's still the colston hall really

• Like 1

11 hours ago, forbespm said:

Talking of gigs,where is the best place to park near the Bristol beacon? I'm driving from gloucester for echo and the bunnymen gig Wednesday week

10 hours ago, frenchred said:

Multi story in trenchard street, go high up though easier to get out after

Fyi: it's still the colston hall really

Definitely this, but also make sure to go to the machines and pre-pay for your ticket before going into the gig.

Nothing worse than leaving and coming back to a queue of 40 people at the ticket machines, before having to queue behind another 30 cars to get out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nebristolred said:

Have to say it's only Yard Act tempting me on that undercard (incidentally they're at Rough Trade all day tomorrow) - might have to give a few others a listen. LCD is a top five always wanted to see band though so that saves it.

Jessie Ware's latest album is actually a banger tbf so sure she'll be decent. 

12 hours ago, gazza1982 said:

Purchased tickets for Kings of Leon, but not yet arrived by email. Anyone else had this?

My confirmation email from AXS had gone into my junk folder, may be worth checking there, if not already

• Thanks 1

On 27/02/2024 at 08:11, nebristolred said:

Definitely this, but also make sure to go to the machines and pre-pay for your ticket before going into the gig.

Nothing worse than leaving and coming back to a queue of 40 people at the ticket machines, before having to queue behind another 30 cars to get out.

Thanks for the tip.parked here last night for echo and the bunnymen. £4 parking and easy to get out after

• Thanks 1

Peggy Gou should be great. Other highlights for me are Idles, Fontaines, The National, Black Pumas, Nia Archives, Justice, Kneecap, Alvays, Bonobo, Honey Dijon. There's enough there for sure - a few expected to be added too like James, Happy Mondays and Busted :laugh:.