IGNORED

England Vs Brazil / Belgium

Just now, BanburyRed said:

Brilliant cross by Lukaku, in fairness.

Agree. Shouldn't have had the opportunity had Dunk not displayed all the strength of a KitKat in a Warm Cup of Tea. 

Stick with my original analysis....he was dog toffee there. 🤪

2 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

England tipping it between three of them all stood together in Belgium's penalty area and losing it. Big lump down the field and goal scored. Sums up the problem with our 'modern' coaching for me.

Tippy Tappy close knit shit....do they not understand that the ball will move fast they they ever could..... need some expansive play

Edited by MelksRed

1 minute ago, robin_unreliant said:

England tipping it between three of them all stood together in Belgium's penalty area and losing it. Big lump down the field and goal scored. Sums up the problem with our 'modern' coaching for me.

The 'modern' coaching which has given us a generation of England players comfortable on the ball (and Chilwell)

• Haha 2

It's a shame as going forward when we have everyone fit i don't think there is a better team in the world with the options we have.

Unfortunately defensively and at goalkeeper we just aren't good enough IMO. When was the last time we had a genuine world class keeper??

Edited by Bris Red

Just now, Bris Red said:

It's a shame as going forward when we have everyone fit i don't think there is a better team in the world with the options we have.

Unfortunately defensively and at goalkeeper we just aren't good enough IMO. When was the last time we had a genuine world class goalkeeper?!

David James 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Jose said:

Mainoo is a talent and has to be on the plane. I’d start him if he’s going to play it safe. 

Looked so sharp today, alongside Bellingham of couse who just oozes class and is a joy to watch.

10 hours ago, frenchred said:

Are you a member of the hierarchy at our club? Because your inability to read a room and come out with some pathetic, sad statement has you well qualified to be

So you have a go at me for rightly predicting that people will call this gesture woke?  Care to explain why you have a go at me and not the people disgustingly calling it woke and/or a waste of time?

Edited by And Its Smith

Man United watching this and salivating at the prospect of having grey Gareth managing them soon. 

If ever a manager's been carried along by the quality of his players, its this anorak. Leading in a World Cup semi final and blew it. Leading in a Euros final and blew it. 

The blokes a chinless dork that says the right things and couldn't manage a w*nk in a sock. 

• Facepalm 3

1 minute ago, harvey54 said:

Man United watching this and salivating at the prospect of having grey Gareth managing them soon. 

If ever a manager's been carried along by the quality of his players, its this anorak. Leading in a World Cup semi final and blew it. Leading in a Euros final and blew it. 

The blokes a chinless dork that says the right things and couldn't manage a w*nk in a sock. 

Christ. Probably the worst post ever on here. Dont let stats get in your way…