IGNORED

Leicester City at home match thread

Just now, Nogbad the Bad said:

According to  Durden just now on RB he's 'picked up a minor injury which shouldn't keep him out for a great deal of time'.

Probably RSI from having to ring up people until they found someone who was eventually willing to take the free season ticket.

• Haha 7
25 minutes ago, George Rs said:

Leicester’s starting 11 is fking outrageous for the championship. That’s genuinely a lower midtable prem midfield. 

Which is why realistically today is a free hit.

Monday isn’t though.

Interesting team, no idea of the story behind TGH not being involved at all, but by far the strongest squad we have had to select from in ages.

4 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

Yer man places too much emphasis on belief. When in actual fact, it was the method of playing, which improved the belief, which then led to the performance of the season against Southampton.

Don’t mention the Southampton win ffs 

28 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

Video on Leicesters twitter of matty james holding a coffee chatting away in a circle to 3 Leicester players this bugs me alot the time for a coffee and a chit chat with the opponents is after the game not before ! Get in get your head down get in your zone and get game ready they are the enemy ffs we are such a cosey cuddly nicey nicey club its embarrassing 

Roy Keane would be spitting chips seeing that , 

we’re just about to go into battle and he’s having a chit chat with them 🙈🙈👊👊👊👊👊👊

34 minutes ago, gibbo7 said:

Roberts primary position is centre back.  The fact we haven’t played him there is not his fault.  He’s a very technically gifted centre back.  Similar attributes to Naismith.

I don't see it, maybe it's me but having watched him get beaten in situations that Pring shines in I guess if he's that good of a center back then those qualities haven't shown out wide but I feel he looks better going forward than defending. I guess we'll see today

2 minutes ago, tts_city said:

for **** sake, i cant watch every other game for some reason or another it feels like, robins tv can stick it up its arse next season.

It’s ridiculous. No doubt someone will say ‘terms & conditions’ but it’s ridiculous. Games are removed from the Robins TV schedule after payment is taken. I had no idea this game was on Sky. 

• Thanks 1