IGNORED

Leicester City at home match thread

Going to stick with Sky because I want to watch the match ( I’m away for Easter), but it’s going to be an ordeal. It’s Leicester and some other side - Ipswich has had more mentions so far than us. After all ‘it’s crunch time at lunchtime for Leicester City’. 

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Interesting to see how our front three split their defenders to stop them playing.

interesting to see how our 3 CBs mark one striker and the roaming KDH.

When I first saw the lineup I assumed it might be Pring playing left wing in our normal shape - Twine at the top of the midfield.

I guess we’ll see how they lineup in a minute!

3 minutes ago, David Brent said:

It’s ridiculous. No doubt someone will say ‘terms & conditions’ but it’s ridiculous. Games are removed from the Robins TV schedule after payment is taken. I had no idea this game was on Sky. 

Take it up with the EFL. They and their TV deal calls the shots re pricing and games shown on RTV. It's not the clubs decision.

It's always been like this, ever since RTV became a thing 5 or 6 years ago.

Edited by ExiledAjax
2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Take it up with the EFL. They and their TV deal calls the shots re pricing and games shown on RTV. It's not the clubs decision.

I know. Not blaming the club. Just moaning. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

its definately worse though nowadays - perhaps we should be grateful for more SKY coverage ? but it makes having the RTV subscription a waste of time.

2 minutes ago, Antman said:

its definately worse though nowadays - perhaps we should be grateful for more SKY coverage ? but it makes having the RTV subscription a waste of time.

We've had one extra Sky game this season I think? Maybe we've had some extras picked for overseas?

I dunno, generally you get at least 38 or so of the 46 league games on RTV. And as most of us are breaking the TS&C's right from the get go by using VPNs, I'm pretty fine with it.

Next season though...not sure I'll renew what with the new TV deal. Tbh I'm half expecting an announcement in the summer that RTV is getting canned.