IGNORED

Leicester City at home match thread

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I do think Pring would be better at LCB, he's played there before, bigger, stronger and more suited to the role and Roberts pushes forward more. 

Stifling Pring & not allowing him to bomb forward is an enormous waste of his strongest attributes imo

Edited by petehinton
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Video on Leicesters twitter of matty james holding a coffee chatting away in a circle to 3 Leicester players this bugs me alot the time for a coffee and a chit chat with the opponents is after the game not before ! Get in get your head down get in your zone and get game ready they are the enemy ffs we are such a cosey cuddly nicey nicey club its embarrassing 

Edited by BCFC31
  • Confused 1
16 minutes ago, George Rs said:

Club must’ve stated your match fit! 😂 Have been very good at rescinding on those types of comments recently, a la Naismith. 

Out to graze, rather than on the grass in my case.

5 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Great. 2 week break after terrible performances, and come back with a totally new formation is on par with changing your goalkeeper for no real reason as a last roll of the dice imo. 

Let’s wait and see I guess. 

If this is preferred way, why has he barely played it?  Feels like hope, doesn’t it?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Spike said:

I do think Pring would be better at LCB, he's played there before, bigger, stronger and more suited to the role and Roberts pushes forward more. 

Roberts primary position is centre back.  The fact we haven’t played him there is not his fault.  He’s a very technically gifted centre back.  Similar attributes to Naismith.

5 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Stifling Pring & not allowing him to bomb forward is an enormous waste of his strongest attributes imo

I agree to a degree but both Roberts and Pring do the same thing going forward, only one of them is strong against strikers running at them which is Pring. 

Roberts could be a liability at LCB, he's not bad but physically he's beaten in a lot of situations. Going forward though Roberts can be just as effective as Pring, not so sure Roberts can be as effective in the LCB role as Pring. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DaveInSA said:

Why?

In my opinion (which I spelled out), this is a slow motion train crash waiting to happen. So let’s rather fast forward the process. Fire Manning. Redeploy Tinnion. Bring in proper people to run the football side of the club and appoint a manger who can progress us upward rather than downward.

Trouble is, the Lansdowns have already made it clear they won't get proper football experts in to run the clubb and probably don't have a clue which manager to appoint. So no guarantee it will get any better.

• Like 1