IGNORED

Leicester City at home match thread

1 hour ago, P'head Red said:

I want change, but can never agree with this mindset. I'm a Bristol city fan first and foremost, I want us to win every game

So do I, but a decent performance would be a good start. Players don't turn into bad players overnight, they're just demoralised. Manning needs to go back to basics and play players such as Sykes in their correct position. He's tried too hard too quickly to impose his way of playing. Lets hope the break has made him realise that, and we see a decent performance today (although I hope it's not JUST  because we are on TV)

11 minutes ago, Super said:

Wanting the team you are supposed to support to get hammered. Get a grip ffs.

Didn't say I wanted it to happen. I'd much rather see us win 4-0. But surely you can see we are heading one way with this current setup, and that's down.

We will probably play well today, our players wanting to be in the shop window. As said previously BT is the problem not even JL really as he is not a football man more of a supporter like the rest of us. His knowledge is probably not much different than most supporters. BT is pulling all the strings and until he has gone we are a sinking ship. 

• Like 2
  • Flames 1
6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Think he’ll play Knight and Twine as two 10s….3421.

I failed a late fitness test, arthritis flare-up, in effing agony, can’t drive.  So sky for me.

Club must’ve stated your match fit! 😂 Have been very good at rescinding on those types of comments recently, a la Naismith. 

36 minutes ago, The Fat Controller said:

I want us to win convincingly and for it to be the beginning of a very long and very successful run.

Wouldn't it be great to see all those doubters and moaners backtrack, it would be really interesting to see how they would go about it, would they admit they were wrong? I have been careful not to get too carried away when we are doing well or badly for exactly this reason.

Edited by pillred
  • Like 2
  • Hmmm 1
10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Think he’ll play Knight and Twine as two 10s….3421.

I failed a late fitness test, arthritis flare-up, in effing agony, can’t drive.  So sky for me.

Which is still less painful than watching us for 90 minutes. 

In all seriousness hope you feel better soon. 

Make or break this now (for Manning). Arguably a fully fit squad, including someone especially bought in for him that he’s backed to the heavens. Playing in his preferred system as well. 

At the very least need a commendable performance. 

Edited by George Rs
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, HOZDA said:

Roberts and Pring down the left. Imagine the former is LCB (judging by the lineup order). Could be interesting. Time for Twine to shine, hopefully!

Didn't we try that before and Roberts got the hook after about 30mins?

IIRC Roberts looked totally lost then...

4 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Wing back with Roberts as the 3rd Centre back ?

Great. 2 week break after terrible performances, and come back with a totally new formation is on par with changing your goalkeeper for no real reason as a last roll of the dice imo. 

Let’s wait and see I guess.