IGNORED

Like It Or Not

Dolman Block B

Just a bit of banter mate. Not stressed just angry that you've got yourselves a Championship standard striker who's wages we are pretty much entirely paying while we're struggling to buy a goal.

Good aint it :D

It can take that long to get from one side of our fair city to the other during the rush hour!

I know, i'm in your delightful city nearly ever day of the week, still I've started to learn the little shortcuts so it ain't as bad now

Are you getting a bit twitchy at Weymouth creeping up behind you? Best start by a west-country club this season.

Me, never :pray:

Right everyone you just might want to sit down a minute while I big up:

Marcus Stewart.

Good header from MS for the villagers goal last night at Northampton Town just wish he would have got in that position for BCFC more often (than the once at Brentford) and probably goes to show he is being used in a slightly different role at the villagers than while at BCFC.

2 goals in 3 games isn't bad but let us see the final total when the villagers play better teams than Swansea City and Northampton Town.

BCAGFC

Right everyone you just might want to sit down a minute while I big up:

Marcus Stewart.

Good header from MS for the villagers goal last night at Northampton Town just wish he would have got in that position for BCFC more often (than the once at Brentford) and probably goes to show he is being used in a slightly different role at the villagers than while at BCFC.

2 goals in 3 games isn't bad but let us see the final total when the villagers play better teams than Swansea City and Northampton Town.

BCAGFC

Well he won't be playing against us. GJ wouldn't be able to stand the humiliation if MS played up to his potential.

Don't get me wrong everyone, I still don't rate MS and think he is the wrong style of striker for BCFC but I am just giving credit where it is due, just wish other people would do the same (regarding Basso, Lee and Gary Johnson) but then some people only see 1 side of an arguement and are loath to admit they are wrong which just goes to show how childish their stance is. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

BCAGFC

No rush, we'll gladly keep him thanks.

His positional play and his movement especially against Forest was IMO superb, and after a couple more games once he his to 100% he will be the signing of the season :pray:

For which all I can say is thank you Mr Johnson and thank you Mr Lansdown for letting us have him for a bargain £1500 a week (as rumoured down here)

I'm still gutted he signed for you.

He,s turning on the style and i reckon he will get at least 6 goals in his loan spell with you.

When the 3 months are up and you lot want him for the rest of the season i will cut my throat iof we carry on paying two thirds of his wage for the privilage.

That to me will be mental.

Pay it all i say, or GET HIM BACK!

U lot must be loving it, for me its a total p i s s take.

I don't want him to fail at Yeovil mind you, just prove Johnson wrong...... :crying:

BCAGFC

Northampton accpeted, but aren,t Swansea 4th in the league, 3rd favourites to win the title and just off the back of a 2-0 away win at brentford (brentfords only defeat this season).

Better teams? don't like to say it, but they sound quite good to me. There are many much, much worse....Leyton Orient for example.

whether Stewart is the perfect solution or not is not the point. At present we need some options and with several clubs having been stolen from the bag and the Enoch wood at the menders Stewart would be a useful club to have but Johnson chose to give him away.

Crazy!!

with gj record with loan players i am WORRIED :(

No mate, Gary Johnson wanted to get rid of him, end of.

Told you id be right.

Brooker out 3 weeks, E Show.....out at least till sat, only two strikers left, and no striker on the bench.

Mental, if Jevo or Williams injured tonight were in the shite.

So Stewart. Paying two thirds of his wages and should be called back.

Well thats what i think.

Start yer ranting now.

Told you id be right.

Brooker out 3 weeks, E Show.....out at least till sat, only two strikers left, and no striker on the bench.

Mental, if Jevo or Williams injured tonight were in the shite.

So Stewart. Paying two thirds of his wages and should be called back.

Well thats what i think.

Start yer ranting now.

Surely you haven't proven yourself right until whoever we pick up front fails to do the business? :doh:

Either you're just on a rant, or you've got a crystal ball, in which case a scorecast / accy would be much appreciated.

Surely you haven't proven yourself right until whoever we pick up front fails to do the business? :doh:

Either you're just on a rant, or you've got a crystal ball, in which case a scorecast / accy would be much appreciated.

Rant, scorecast Bumfluff 0 Ourboys 2............. :farmer:

Bringing MS back would have a devastating effect on team morale, leave him with the villagers I say and get a young premiership striker in on loan, someone who WILL fit in with the BCFC game plan and TEAM SPIRIT.

BCAGFC

Apparently hes enjoying life with the "villagers :blush: "

His sex life has increased 10 fold, although the locals say 15 sheep have gone missing from along side the Yeovil training pitch, and Marcus is on the injury table with "bowed legs" :laugh:

bring back bas! we did much better last season with him in the team than we did with stewart so surely he must be a better player!

Now then, as your a renowned Marcus Stewart slater, please please show more intelligence in your comments than a post of "bring back Bas"

He was utter rollocks BH, not a dig at you but an awful player.

Now then, as your a renowned Marcus Stewart slater, please please show more intelligence in your comments than a post of "bring back Bas"

He was utter rollocks BH, not a dig at you but an awful player.

I agree bas is rubbish, but there is probably about as much chance of Bas coming back to City as there is of stewart being recalled early from yeovil.

Bringing MS back would have a devastating effect on team morale, leave him with the villagers I say and get a young premiership striker in on loan, someone who WILL fit in with the BCFC game plan and TEAM SPIRIT.

BCAGFC

MORALE???

This is starting to p*ss me off!!! How do you know he effects morale??? your talking out of your a**......

This guy has done nothing but try for this club.

Take running a half marathon for example. idiot

bring back bas! we did much better last season with him in the team than we did with stewart so surely he must be a better player!

Mate I'm 36, nearly 16 stone and occasionally have a waddle about up fron for my sunday pub side.

I can guarantee you that phooking laughing stock lump of shoite wouldn't get in that side.

How anyone can seriously say that Savage is better for this club than Stewart needs to leave the drugs alone and get back on our planet!

Anyone who knows anything about football on this forum will realise GJ has made 2 mistakes.

Letting Bridges and Stewart go!

Mate I'm 36, nearly 16 stone and occasionally have a waddle about up fron for my sunday pub side.

I can guarantee you that phooking laughing stock lump of shoite wouldn't get in that side.

How anyone can seriously say that Savage is better for this club than Stewart needs to leave the drugs alone and get back on our planet!

Anyone who knows anything about football on this forum will realise GJ has made 2 mistakes.

sorry, was in Cardiff and went a bit crazy, don't you understand humour! everyone knows bas is pants!

Letting Bridges go was maybe a mistake but at the time seemed like the right thing to do and was best for all parties,

as for Stewart he is best off gone, yes he is performing well for yeovil, but so did dinning for city when he was on loan, no doubt his performances will drop if he manages to get a perm move, either way will be gone at the end of the season!.......sooner the better!

MORALE???

This is starting to p*ss me off!!! How do you know he effects morale??? your talking out of your a**......

This guy has done nothing but try for this club.

Take running a half marathon for example. idiot

How do you know he doesn't affect morale?, it could be you who are talking out of your Marcus Stewart, that is my opinion and you have yours.

He didn't try very hard when I saw him play home and away.

One word- CHARITY

Finally, I won't go down the road of insulting you as you did me because I am above that and it just goes to show how one dimensional your arguement really is OR you just think that the sun shines out of Marcus Stewarts' ****.

BCAGFC

This thread was a lot better before you said that, so surely you talk a load of sh1te :rolleyes:

Quality PB quality.......... :D

I agree bas is rubbish, but there is probably about as much chance of Bas coming back to City as there is of stewart being recalled early from yeovil.

Surely though, u will agree if him and Stewart didnt have their differences he would be in the squad tonight?

It justs proves, and i said it all along, when Johnson came out with "theres nothing wrong between me and Marcus, he was talking a load of trollope

Mr Hoops, you DO talk sense, that def was/is Johnsons biggest mistake

We beg to differ, but thats opinions again

ok, choose your strikers, 1st to 5th from brooks, stewart, Enoch, Jevon, Jennison, Benyon and state why?

i'll go first...........

1st Brooker

2nd Jevons

3rd Enoch

4th Jennison

5th Stewart

6th Benyon

brooker and jevons pick themselves as the front 2, one poacher, one big stronger forward,

3rd Enoch, Big Strong Man, but also good infront of goal, 4th, Jennison, pacy & skillful player, also vital for this divsion with 10-15mins to go to run at people, then Stewart, scored alot of goals in the past, hasn't looked like a poacher or a stong hold up player in his time here, finally Benyon, young poacher with potential so far looks unlikely to make the grade looks like being the next Dom Barclay/Alex Meecham

I await your response

As tired as this argument now is we are yet again in the position where we're paying a striker to score for Yeovil when we have no attacking options on the bench and are down to the bare bones. It is clearly not for footballing reasons and I think it's simply wrong.

We might beat Bournemouth, I sincerely hope we do, but what's the plan if we're one down on 70 minutes? Bring on Skuse?

ok, choose your strikers, 1st to 5th from brooks, stewart, Enoch, Jevon, Jennison, Benyon and state why?

i'll go first...........

1st Brooker

2nd Jevons

3rd Enoch

4th Jennison

5th Stewart

6th Benyon

brooker and jevons pick themselves as the front 2, one poacher, one big stronger forward,

3rd Enoch, Big Strong Man, but also good infront of goal, 4th, Jennison, pacy & skillful player, also vital for this divsion with 10-15mins to go to run at people, then Stewart, scored alot of goals in the past, hasn't looked like a poacher or a stong hold up player in his time here, finally Benyon, young poacher with potential so far looks unlikely to make the grade looks like being the next Dom Barclay/Alex Meecham

I await your response

6th minute just scored.

I rest my case

Archived