IGNORED

Like It Or Not

Dolman Block B

take you 39mins to notice that???

Face it, you can't back up your agruement can you? feel free to admit you are wrong

I'm listening to the game downstairs, my post when Stewart scored was MERGED after 6 mins.

have a look if you want.

Your def becoming one of those handfuls on here I'm about to ignore.

Thank god many others do.

For crying out loud, this on going Stewart saga aint really about the bloke, its the utter rollocks Johnson said about the guy, the fact were still paying two thirds of his wages while he,s banging in goals for a team in the same league as us, the FACT HE SHOULD be in the squad at least tonight!!!!!

Cant you honestly see that?

Oh and by the way, after a ten hour day today, no more replys to an a### like you, I'm too tired

I'm listening to the game downstairs, my post when Stewart scored was MERGED after 6 mins.

have a look if you want.

For crying out loud, this on going Stewart saga aint really about the bloke, its the utter rollocks Johnson said about the guy, the fact were still paying two thirds of his wages while he,s banging in goals for a team in the same league as us, the FACT HE SHOULD be in the squad at least tonight!!!!!

Oh and by the way, after a ten hour day today, no more replys to an a### like you, I'm too tired

I think i have to agree with that .Its great were up this high and doing well but like redlegend said we got no strikers on the bench tonight and were paying a mans wages for him to score goals for a rival team.It makes no sense

I think i have to agree with that .Its great were up this high and doing well but like redlegend said we got no strikers on the bench tonight and were paying a mans wages for him to score goals for a rival team.It makes no sense

Ta CB99 that guy has lost the plot, i don't want be rude to the chap, but played out and cant be arsed no more

have a look if you want.

thanks for resorting to insults

your already on my ignore, just have a peek every now and again to see if you can justify anything you say or if you are still stuck on repeat.

your still dodging my question.......is it worth having a "5k a week striker at the club" who is 4th/5th in the pecking order?

what's your pecking order?

your already on my ignore, just have a peek every now and again to see if you can justify anything you say or if you are still stuck on repeat.

your still dodging my question.......is it worth having a "5k a week striker at the club" who is 4th/5th in the pecking order?

Here's a question for you BH red...

Do you think it's worth having a striker who's scored over 200 goals in his career costing us £3k a week whilst at Yeovil scoring for them when we have three strikers injured, MURRAY up front and at least one midfielder out of position as a result?

Do you think it's worth having a striker who's scored over 200 goals in his career costing us £3k a week whilst at Yeovil scoring for them when we have three strikers injured, MURRAY up front and at least one midfielder out of position as a result?

At the time I thought it was a EXCELLENT idea to be able to get rid of him (if only on loan) when Stewart joined Yeovil, we had Brooks, Cotts, Enoch, Jevons and Jennison as strikers all fit so it seemed a good move. problem with these long-term loan deals is you can't just recall these players like a short term loan deal.

people seem to think we can just recall him, but stupid as it sounds we can't even if we want to.

oh and just because he has scored 200 goals in the past doesn't mean he can do it for us now, he never looked like doing it before

I guess no one will answer my question then?

Prob is mate, u constantly have a go at the lads and lasses on here who think Marcus still should be part of the set up.

You cant accept that, and reading the last month or so so of your threads there aint a lot you know about football either.

At the time I thought it was a EXCELLENT idea to be able to get rid of him (if only on loan) when Stewart joined Yeovil, we had Brooks, Cotts, Enoch, Jevons and Jennison as strikers all fit so it seemed a good move. problem with these long-term loan deals is you can't just recall these players like a short term loan deal.

people seem to think we can just recall him, but stupid as it sounds we can't even if we want to.

oh and just because he has scored 200 goals in the past doesn't mean he can do it for us now, he never looked like doing it before

I guess no one will answer my question then?

You know for sure we can't recall him?

Problem is that it was never a good idea to rid yourself of a player who might be useful if there's no reason to - it's not like we're saving more than a pittance.

No, I know he can't and won't be recalled. I just think it's wrong that we're in this position.

He did to me and he is now he has some service at Yeovil. Point proved methinks.

So are you going to answer the question or dodge it by answering a slightly different one? :whistle:

Problem is that it was never a good idea to rid yourself of a player who might be useful if there's no reason to - it's not like we're saving more than a pittance.

No, I know he can't and won't be recalled. I just think it's wrong that we're in this position.

He did to me and he is now he has some service at Yeovil. Point proved methinks.

So are you going to answer the question or dodge it by answering a slightly different one? :whistle:

I answered it?

I think it was a good idea to let him go at the time, despite the injuries to our current forwards I stand by that, and don't feel we suffered without him.

I haven't seen a moment this season where I have thought we need Marcus Stewart.

tonight has also proved (so far) again that we can manage with the player we have at the club.

getting rid of stewart wasn't about the money though was it, it was about getting a clear dressing room where everyone is pushing in the right direction for Bristol City, Stewart isn't willing to push in the right direction with us so the club will move on without him

You know for sure we can't recall him?

in normal case's loan player can't be recalled during the 1st month of a loan spell, in long-term loans I don't believe they can be recalled at all.

I fairly sure of this and seen similar in the past, few other people on here have said the same thing so I'd believe it to be true

Prob is mate, u constantly have a go at the lads and lasses on here who think Marcus still should be part of the set up.

You cant accept that, and reading the last month or so so of your threads there aint a lot you know about football either.

look, your like a broken record and you can't seem to justify your views, simple as that really, you go on and on but when asked a simple question you ignore.

I've had this conversation on and off with Nibor for the last week or so, we don't agree with each other but we can both back up, explain and justify our views and for that reason their is a kinda mutual respect for each others views even we don't agree with them.

I answered it?

I think it was a good idea to let him go at the time, despite the injuries to our current forwards I stand by that, and don't feel we suffered without him.

I haven't seen a moment this season where I have thought we need Marcus Stewart.

tonight has also proved (so far) again that we can manage with the player we have at the club.

getting rid of stewart wasn't about the money though was it, it was about getting a clear dressing room where everyone is pushing in the right direction for Bristol City, Stewart isn't willing to push in the right direction with us so the club will move on without him

in normal case's loan player can't be recalled during the 1st month of a loan spell, in long-term loans I don't believe they can be recalled at all.

I fairly sure of this and seen similar in the past, few other people on here have said the same thing so I'd believe it to be true

look, your like a broken record and you can't seem to justify your views, simple as that really, you go on and on but when asked a simple question you ignore.

I've had this conversation on and off with Nibor for the last week or so, we don't agree with each other but we can both back up, explain and justify our views and for that reason their is a kinda mutual respect for each others views even we don't agree with them.

I don't ingnore and after that fab win 2nite i don't give a flying ####.

So let battle commence on wed :farmer:

Of course not (if you handily ignore any dressing room unrest that *may* be caused by MS). But then again hindsight is a wonderful thing. Who would have thought that 3 out of 5 strikers would be injured? Seriously?

As BH red says, if you've got 5 strikers and one of them is costing you £5k and allegedly team room unrest, how could you not justify loaning him out?

Of course not (if you handily ignore any dressing room unrest that *may* be caused by MS). But then again hindsight is a wonderful thing. Who would have thought that 3 out of 5 strikers would be injured? Seriously?

As BH red says, if you've got 5 strikers and one of them is costing you £5k and allegedly team room unrest, how could you not justify loaning him out?

Newboy let it rest, were nearly top the league...... :farmer:

Stewart needs to be back in the squad. He would be happy sitting on the bench I reckon now.

Ridiculous that he's scoring for Yeovil with us subsidising his wages. This debate won't go away when I look at the bench tonight and see no options up front and then Stewy scores in the first 6 minutes!

I'm going to write to Lansdown tomorrow for all the good it will do.

No other club would get itself into this position. I'm happy with how we're playing but we are seriously shooting ourselves in the foot re stewy. This will catch up with us regardless of our great run.

Absolutely unbelievable :grr::grr::grr:

Come April (or even March :pray: ) you guys will be on here still arguing about MS while the rest of us are in the pub celebrating promotion.

We are third in the league and improving.

We are winning games we would have lost last season.

Only one team (Bradford) have scored more goals than us in League One this season

GIVE IT A REST

Well I'm absolutely delighted for Stewart that he had the chance to move on and prove what a great asset he can be to a club.I realise he will never play for us again but I am overjoyed that he is answering his few forum critics wrong while bringing joy to Yeovil and their supporters.

Two points though really wrankle with me over the whole sorry affair.The first is the lack of honesty with comments such as "I've no problem with Marcus",and the second is did we sacrifice a play-off spot through his non-selection during the latter part of last season when with just a couple of extra goals our season could have more rewarding.

My view...good luck to city......good luck to a bristol boy in Marcus Stewart,...& good luck to Yeovil & their fans.We certainly pillaged their club with them getting next to nothing,thanks in no small part to G.J. they now have the most highly motivated sriker in the division and one of the most talented, and of course the icing on the cake at half-price.

no argument with how we are performing and the excellent run of results- but squad is looking stretched and hopefully when this loan spell is over GJ might think twice before allowing MS out on loan elsewhere and will bring him into the squad which is now delivering as he is proving that were he required he could deliver too and help us to promotion.

GJ may say nothing in the press, but his method of freezing players out of existance, shows an ego problem.

And yet Jevons, Brooker, Ewok, Russel, Noble, Carey, Murrey, Etc. Etc. seem able to handle GJ ego 'problem'?

Marcus blew it I'm afraid & the decision to get at least some of his wages of the monthly overheads is a good one.

No doubt the younger players look up to Stewie and his behaviour (allegedly) last season was a disgrace. If I slate my boss (ok, I don't have a boss but....) in front of other employees and then deliberatly try and split the team then I'd deserve the sack as quick as possible.

GJ has got to be the only voice in that dressing room when it comes down to it. I'm pretty sure that player feedback aside, Alex Ferguson, Arse Wenger or Mourinho have the last word no?

Am surprised no one took Marcus in the summer and wish him well but he blew his chance here and I wouldn't want him back unless he makes a public apology to GJ, the club in general and the fans who've been worshipping him for over a year. He's a disruptive influence otherwise.

Anyway, Ewok should be back in a few days so we'll be alright.... 3rd in the league and 1 point of the top!!

How do you know he doesn't affect morale?, it could be you who are talking out of your Marcus Stewart, that is my opinion and you have yours.

He didn't try very hard when I saw him play home and away.

One word- CHARITY

Finally, I won't go down the road of insulting you as you did me because I am above that and it just goes to show how one dimensional your arguement really is OR you just think that the sun shines out of Marcus Stewarts' ****.

BCAGFC

Shall l tell you how l know??? My friend is Richard Keogh...

To carry on our push for promotion we must all surley agree that bringing back Marcus stewart from Yeovil can only be a good thing, When we looked to the bench yesterday and had no strikers i thought we were in trouble and hoped to hang on for a draw - even if we bring him back for 2 games whilst the others get fit then why not - after all he is our player!!

I think it is a bit deeper than this Nibor. To try and explain my agreement of MS not playing for BCFC. I unfortunatly had to get rid of our best worker last week and although he is probably our best worker, he is not missed as his "influence" around the place was a problem. Because of this we had 9 workers only working to 70% capacity. Now our "best" worker has gone they are all giving 100% and the place is a happier workplace.

Therefore getting rid of your "best" player can be a good thing although it might not seem so at first. It is a long term thing and i can`t believe people are still arguing about it given the results / performances lately

I'm just gutted that he;s scoring for Yeovil. If he wasnt there would they be so high up the league?

And then we have to listen to that p***k Robin from Wincanton slag us off on Radio Bristol while his team are being subsidised by City.

Couldnt put it any better myself Dolman Dave.

Yeovil fans are loving it.

On the late news a video reaction from a Yeovil fan says yet again Stewart was M O M and a great great goal.

As long as Bristol City want to carry on paying for him to play for us, we are so so happy.

Thankyou Gary Johnson.

Almost taking the p i s s quote, u must agree :dunno:

Archived