IGNORED

Like It Or Not

Dolman Block B

And perhaps you may just do the same. I am not a Stewart supporter in the slightest. ask most of them. I am just peed off at my club subsidising a rival. I'm happy my team is third, but it could have second, but for an assist from a player, on loan, of which we're paying a large chunk of his wages. Note could!

And if you read the posts, I think you'll find we are all happy with our performance

Spot on Bucks......

Now thats the BEST idea ive heard in ages, and redlegend can drive, :clapping::clapping::clapping: , MY team is third in the division too, I,m well happy, i concentrate on the BRISTOL CITY side playing today , and the players that have played superb the last few weeks, could,nt give a toss if MS , is doing ok, he aint playing for BRISTOL CITY , i think yeovil are home to cheltenham next friday i,m sure there is a coach to hire for the MS disciples . :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Good shout C A made me laugh.......... :D

The ONLY good thing about Marcus Stewarts' form is that hopefully it will alert some Championship clubs who will take him off our (BCFC) hands in the January transfer window and finally end this saga, war and peace has **** all on this.

BCAGFC

B R I L L A N T.. :D

My team is 3rd in this Division as well - funny that- its more important where we finish up at season's end though. I continue to believe we would be better off having MS on the bench/in our squad rather than letting him play for the team who in case you haven't noticed are now 2nd and have surprise surprise have climbed the league since MS started playing for them and turing in MOM performances. I would have liked the option on the bench of Stewart yesterday and can't see why anyone would not.

the Stewart issue is bound to raise its head again in the coming days, on the back of last nights poor performance.

Ok, befire you start, its me thats brought it up again.

This morning I'm just trying to get mty head round the whole Stewart/Yeovil deal.

Right then,with Brooker and Showunmi unavailable for the forseeable future, the City boss is thinking about a move in the loan market (Johnsons words not mine).

So were paying half of Stewarts Yeovil wage (say £2500).

Another loan striker going cost us £2500/£3000 a week?

Surely, you all must agree that the deal to let Marcus go, so early in the season is now unjust?

This is more a business type thread, not another Stewart plee!!!!!!!!!

But, he WOULD be playing tuesday night now, for sure.

What good loan players are out there?

Journey men, weve tampered with before, never any good.

Your thoughts only, and don't give me a hard time..please :(

I think you have missed a crucial point in your argument. MARCUS STEWART DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY FOR GARY JOHNSON, GARY JOHNSON DOES NOT WANT HIM TO PLAY FOR CITY--end of! However, Marcus Stewart loves Bristol City, so to have him back means it will only happen when Johnson leaves, which will happen one day, he is no Danio Grady.

And perhaps you may just do the same. I am not a Stewart supporter in the slightest. ask most of them. I am just peed off at my club subsidising a rival. I'm happy my team is third, but it could have second, but for an assist from a player, on loan, of which we're paying a large chunk of his wages. Note could!

And if you read the posts, I think you'll find we are all happy with our performance

You guys are doing OK, its only September for Gods sake, whats the problem! NIce though that you now consider Yeovil as rivals , I thought we were a village pub team( :) You are doing well because of an ex Yeovil manager and ex Yeovil players, we are doing well because we have a new manager, a good team, and Marcus is helping too. Swings and roundabouts, lets all just concentrate on our own clubs and stop worrying about our rivals. In the end its what MS wants.

I think you have missed a crucial point in your argument. MARCUS STEWART DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY FOR GARY JOHNSON, GARY JOHNSON DOES NOT WANT HIM TO PLAY FOR CITY--end of! However, Marcus Stewart loves Bristol City, so to have him back means it will only happen when Johnson leaves, which will happen one day, he is no Danio Grady.

You guys are doing OK, its only September for Gods sake, whats the problem! NIce though that you now consider Yeovil as rivals , I thought we were a village pub team( :) You are doing well because of an ex Yeovil manager and ex Yeovil players, we are doing well because we have a new manager, a good team, and Marcus is helping too. Swings and roundabouts, lets all just concentrate on our own clubs and stop worrying about our rivals. In the end its what MS wants.

Who,s DANIO Grady.... :D ..Dario :razz:

in the end we don't need MS as jevo is on forum an Myre-williams is a threat up front and we need to play him as much as possible as maybe next season a bigger club would want him and city cant turn down big offers. i admit marcus has alot of experince in football but if GJ wanted to play him then he would only come on in the last half hour or so.

i am glad that he is enjoying him self at yeovil and the fans support him but they got to remember that he is only on a loan

As long as Yeovil are paying some part of his ridiculous wage they're welcome to the fat waster. Jevons already has more than he managed in the whole of last season.

Fat waster :chant6ez::chant6ez: , oh dear :doh: we are scraping the barrel now arent we :whistle:

Why don't all the stewart supporters hire a coach and go and watch him play for that team and get the f--- out of the real city supporters hair. I'm getting p1ssed off with the wingers. My team is 3rd in the div after 12 games I'm well happy arnt you?

:D:D Oh dear,why are you p1ssed off with the wingers, Murray is playing well :dunno: shame to think that MY team would be second if M Stewart hadnt scored 3 goals for Yeovil. :ranting:

So the fact a lot of us think that Stewart should be playing for the club that payes his wages equates to us being Yeovil fans does it :whistle: .

When your old enough to have watched the ups and downs of City over the last 30 odd years and seen us bottom of the old 4th division (92nd to you)and stayed loyal when crowds went from 30.000 to 4.000 in 3 years you can tell me to go and watch Yeovil. Untill then sssshhhhhhhhhh :juggle:

The point here is not whether there is not much chance of MS playing for City whilst GJ is in charge.

The point is whether City should pay Marcus to play for Yeovil when they are not prepared to meet his wages. This is likely to adversely effect our chance of getting promotion. If Yoevil finish above us at the end of the season and we have contributed to their success by paying Marcus to play for them, how stupid would that be!

Can you imagine Forest loaning us Grant Holt and paying his wages for us?

I continue to believe we would be better off having MS on the bench/in our squad rather than letting him play for the team who in case you haven't noticed are now 2nd and have surprise surprise have climbed the league since MS started playing for them and turing in MOM performances. I would have liked the option on the bench of Stewart yesterday and can't see why anyone would not.

look at the facts, start of the season we played badly, pretty much as soon as Stewart left we shot up the table and our form has been Excellent! We have been a better team without him at the club, that speaks for itself!

look at the facts, start of the season we played badly, pretty much as soon as Stewart left we shot up the table and our form has been Excellent! We have been a better team without him at the club, that speaks for itself!

Stewart hasnt played for City this season :dunno: , just stop trying to find stupid excuses to back up your argument.We had tougher teams to play at the start of the season, thats why we had a bad start.

I have heard stories how Stewart had a negative influence over some players in the dressing room. Whatever happened with him and Johnson their bridges have certainly been burnt.

WHat I don't like is that hes been allowed to go to another club(our rivals) and is scoring goals and setting them up for fun! Are we going to suffer come the end of the season because of this?

I'm just hoping that his rich vein in form leads for a club to buy him in January thus stopping these endless posts about what we should do with Marcus. Or he gets injured and everyone can stop talking about him. :grr:

Stewart hasnt played for City this season :dunno: , just stop trying to find stupid excuses to back up your argument.We had tougher teams to play at the start of the season, thats why we had a bad start.

No shit sherlock, but he was still at the club.

The fact is since he left things have improved.

without that big time charlie pisshead at the club we have improved, since he was frozen out last season and since left the club, he has been worse for city than Ian Baird and Steve Jones combined! Just be glad he has gone, unfortunatly though you are part of the Marcus Stewart 3 who back him regardless? You, Nibor and RedLegend must be his secret love children or maybe just secret lovers?

I have heard stories how Stewart had a negative influence over some players in the dressing room.

spot on, alot of us have heard these stories, but the MS3 are in denial

without that big time charlie pisshead at the club we have improved, since he was frozen out last season and since left the club, he has been worse for city than Ian Baird and Steve Jones combined! Just be glad he has gone, unfortunatly though you are part of the Marcus Stewart 3 who back him regardless? You, Nibor and RedLegend must be his secret love children or maybe just secret lovers?

Oh of course I'm one of the three , we all sleep together :razz: (well you havent come up with that one YET....you are clueless pal. You have run out of argument now havent you :D:D . :D:w00t::w00t:

Go and get your uniform ready, school tomorrow :whistle:

Fat waster :chant6ez::chant6ez: , oh dear :doh: we are scraping the barrel now arent we :whistle:

:D:D Oh dear,why are you p1ssed off with the wingers, Murray is playing well :dunno: shame to think that MY team would be second if M Stewart hadnt scored 3 goals for Yeovil. :ranting:

So the fact a lot of us think that Stewart should be playing for the club that payes his wages equates to us being Yeovil fans does it :whistle: .

When your old enough to have watched the ups and downs of City over the last 30 odd years and seen us bottom of the old 4th division (92nd to you)and stayed loyal when crowds went from 30.000 to 4.000 in 3 years you can tell me to go and watch Yeovil. Untill then sssshhhhhhhhhh :juggle:

You get better PB, take the thread over mucker, ive just ad about enough of it now

Now thats the BEST idea ive heard in ages, and redlegend can drive, :clapping::clapping::clapping: , MY team is third in the division too, I,m well happy, i concentrate on the BRISTOL CITY side playing today , and the players that have played superb the last few weeks, could,nt give a toss if MS , is doing ok, he aint playing for BRISTOL CITY , i think yeovil are home to cheltenham next friday i,m sure there is a coach to hire for the MS disciples . :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

Do you know what, that is a clever reply because we are third behind errr oh yes Yeovil Town. :chant6ez: Well done, i wonder how they got there could it be with the help of a certain Marcus Stewart, oh no he couldn't have scored that top corner belter in their 1- nil win. We could have done with a moment of class on saturday in a goaless draw, don't you think?

Whatever has gone on between MS and GJ needs to be put to bed because as i heard someone say on saturday if the season finished today we are third behind the team MS is playin for yet we still own him.

If MS stays and yeovil finish above us GJ needs to be sacked because he has been proven wrong and right now MS is showing him the V's. Fair play marcus

Mate, the Stewart thing will never die untill he,s totally away from BCFC.

Try yer best not to be rude.

You say 3 of us but to be honest theres loads on here that feel the same way.

I really hope he sign,s a perm deal at Yeovil or sumwhere else then we can all put it to rest.

As were paying most of his wages i cant, nor can most.

Hope you understand

Do you know what, that is a clever reply because we are third behind errr oh yes Yeovil Town. :chant6ez: Well done, i wonder how they got there could it be with the help of a certain Marcus Stewart, oh no he couldn't have scored that top corner belter in their 1- nil win. We could have done with a moment of class on saturday in a goaless draw, don't you think?

Whatever has gone on between MS and GJ needs to be put to bed because as i heard someone say on saturday if the season finished today we are third behind the team MS is playin for yet we still own him.

If MS stays and yeovil finish above us GJ needs to be sacked because he has been proven wrong and right now MS is showing him the V's. Fair play marcus

Samj...such a sensible and honest post. :chant6ez:

So how would MS's presence in training with the reserves/kids and not being at the stadium on a matchday affect the first team? Absolute rubbish, the two are entirely unrelated.

without that big time charlie pisshead at the club we have improved,

Great argument, based on nothing but rumour and contradicted by the fact that he was again fitter than most of the rest of the squad this summer.

since he was frozen out last season and since left the club, he has been worse for city than Ian Baird and Steve Jones combined!

You're just showing yourself up as someone who knows nothing about football. Worse than Baird and Jones? I'd think you were joking if it wasn't for the rest of the idiocy in your posts.

Just be glad he has gone, unfortunatly though you are part of the Marcus Stewart 3 who back him regardless?

It's not really that complicated. Even you might be able to follow it if you try hard. Stewart has been frozen out because him and GJ don't get on. No other reason.

We're now paying him to play for another side and he set up the goal that took them above us into an automatic spot yesterday, whilst we didn't create a single good chance and had few attacking options on the bench, and an unfit striker in the first XI.

If you don't understand why that utter madness makes people question the decision then perhaps you should get some sort of help.

You, Nibor and RedLegend must be his secret love children or maybe just secret lovers?

Pathetic.

Key word being STORIES. Children believe in stories.

What an utterly foolish post in every possible way.

Phew! I bet GJ is glad the season didnt finish today then!!

What a ridiculous point!

Furthermore, MS is not the only reason that Yeovil are second, that is a very arrogant and short sighted view.

just read the sunday paper, and Stewart got a 5 out of 10! wow!

can't see how anyone can actually believe that having Stewart at Bristol City would be good for the club.

Bloke is a pisshead......FACT.....maybe the fittest at the club, but fittest counts for nothing if you don't do anything for the team, which Stewart didn't manage last season!

bloke is an over the hill player, had his chance flopped at City, move on

So how would MS's presence in training with the reserves/kids and not being at the stadium on a matchday affect the first team? Absolute rubbish, the two are entirely unrelated.

Great argument, based on nothing but rumour and contradicted by the fact that he was again fitter than most of the rest of the squad this summer.

You're just showing yourself up as someone who knows nothing about football. Worse than Baird and Jones? I'd think you were joking if it wasn't for the rest of the idiocy in your posts.

It's not really that complicated. Even you might be able to follow it if you try hard. Stewart has been frozen out because him and GJ don't get on. No other reason.

We're now paying him to play for another side and he set up the goal that took them above us into an automatic spot yesterday, whilst we didn't create a single good chance and had few attacking options on the bench, and an unfit striker in the first XI.

If you don't understand why that utter madness makes people question the decision then perhaps you should get some sort of help.

Pathetic.

i think the whole stewart debate is a waste of time

Pathetic.

Glad you said pathetic Nibor, wanted to say something much stronger.

This lad don't understand sweet fa about fianances of a footbal club.

£200,000 plus going into Yeovil Fc bank A/c for a player on City,s books.

J O K E

i think the whole stewart debate is a waste of time

spot on........unfortunately the same couple of people keep dragging this post up each time it reachs the bottom of the board (red legend mainly)

Stewart was a flop for city, he came back for the comfort zone, he cares more about a night out that playing for city! problem is the same couple of people ignore any well made points that other people made in this posting,

Stewart is gone and won't be back, Yeovil manager has said he wants to keep him, lets watch him sign a nice fat contract down there and then do a dinning.

could do with the mods closing this thread and letting everyone move on

Glad you said pathetic Nibor, wanted to say something much stronger.

This lad don't understand sweet fa about fianances of a footbal club.

£200,000 plus going into Yeovil Fc bank A/c for a player on City,s books.

J O K E

echo echo echo........if you have anything new to say on the subject then say it but what's the point in repeating the same thing time and time again, all your doing is dragging this thread onto page after page after page

leave it

just read the sunday paper, and Stewart got a 5 out of 10! wow!

can't see how anyone can actually believe that having Stewart at Bristol City would be good for the club.

Bloke is a pisshead......FACT.....maybe the fittest at the club, but fittest counts for nothing if you don't do anything for the team, which Stewart didn't manage last season!

bloke is an over the hill player, had his chance flopped at City, move on

How come a lad driving back from Brentford on radio Bristol says, the whole game revolves around Stewart, his influence is huge............. :dunno:

What sunday paper, prob sunday sport bol#######

spot on........unfortunately the same couple of people keep dragging this post up each time it reachs the bottom of the board (red legend mainly)

Stewart was a flop for city, he came back for the comfort zone, he cares more about a night out that playing for city! problem is the same couple of people ignore any well made points that other people made in this posting,

Stewart is gone and won't be back, Yeovil manager has said he wants to keep him, lets watch him sign a nice fat contract down there and then do a dinning.

could do with the mods closing this thread and letting everyone move on

echo echo echo........if you have anything new to say on the subject then say it but what's the point in repeating the same thing time and time again, all your doing is dragging this thread onto page after page after page

leave it

God, your a nause, thought you had me on "ignore".

Last time i reply to you.

Just someone who knows sweet fa about anything

How come a lad driving back from Brentford on radio Bristol says, the whole game revolves around Stewart, his influence is huge............. :dunno:

one person view, to be fair their 2nd goal was more to do with Cohen than anything stewart did, oh and did you notice who was to blame for the Brentford goal?......Stewart doing his best impression of Bas Savage falling over!

NOTW.........crap newspaper I agree, missus loves the gossip crap, however the sport section is one of the best

always get varying opinions my mate who i work with goes to yeovil home games and isn't greatly impressed with him, he did say the bloke can't run but still has a footballing brain.

Still at it ? OK lets look at the other MS story.

Married, young family, kids at school, owns a home, friends and extended family, all in Bristol. In his own words he's made his money. He's done his travelling and living away, so why face travelling 2-3hours to another club 5 days a week, why spend all that time away from home, when he's happy to be where his family live. He wont sell up and move, not now, with perhaps this and one more season left in him, until 35.

There's just a handful of clubs close at hand he can play for, and only one he wants to play for. There is no easy answer, he is under contract to City until the seasons end, and for those who forget, it was SL who said he knew he was going to get Marcus when his Sunderland time was up. Well SL got his wish, and the wish will cost him until seasons end.

Thats for the younger posters who still enjoy driving, and don't have the responsibility of raising a family.......yet ! MS should go, play elsewhere, etc etc, more to it than that, especially at 33-34.

one person view, to be fair their 2nd goal was more to do with Cohen than anything stewart did, oh and did you notice who was to blame for the Brentford goal?......Stewart doing his best impression of Bas Savage falling over!

NOTW.........crap newspaper I agree, missus loves the gossip crap, however the sport section is one of the best

We will always beg to differ.

Look, i swear to god, i want MY football team promoted out of this sh..it hole of a league.

I want Stewart signed on with anyone who wants to pay his £5 grand a week wages.

But, as long as he,s on a bus ticket with Yeovil, being fiananced by the club, i will always have a dig at the situation.

To me its mental. I'm a shareholder sponsor and FAN.

Any business cant chuck money like that down the drain.

Cant you honestly see my point :dunno:

Why do people have to get so abusive on this forum????????????

I really wish some of the people who feel it necessary to abuse other posters would pack it up and those who keep posting Marcus is a pi$$head and is washed up would pack it up too!...Its just so childish...and most on here don't know the bloke (or each other which is what makes them so"Ard" perhaps)

The boy is playing out of his skin at Yeovil and that is there for all to see....So please STOP

The most interesting thing about this whole situation currently is...Do City extend the loan of a player to a club that is challenging them at the top of the league (if thats still the case in eight weeks or so) mmmm...I know what I would do.

Why do people have to get so abusive on this forum????????????

I really wish some of the people who feel it necessary to abuse other posters would pack it up and those who keep posting Marcus is a pi$$head and is washed up would pack it up too!...Its just so childish...and most on here don't know the bloke (or each other which is what makes them so"Ard" perhaps)

The boy is playing out of his skin at Yeovil and that is there for all to see....So please STOP

The most interesting thing about this whole situation currently is...Do City extend the loan of a player to a club that is challenging them at the top of the league (if thats still the case in eight weeks or so) mmmm...I know what I would do.

Quality REDOXO, but you/we will never win the arguments mate.

Most on here just don't agree

Archived