IGNORED

Like It Or Not

Dolman Block B

suprise suprise, good performance from City today, come on here you and you have the same people moaning about the same thing, the guy will never play for the club.

so what about what he is doing elsewhere, there is a long way to go, no doubt when he makes his move permanent he will do a tony dinning

suprise suprise, good performance from City today, come on here you and you have the same people moaning about the same thing, the guy will never play for the club.

so what about what he is doing elsewhere, there is a long way to go, no doubt when he makes his move permanent he will do a tony dinning

Ashton mate, I'm not knocking our boys today, 2nd half we were class and should won.

Just pissed off Stewart doing it again and again and again mate

evening post say 2/3

don't listen to them but whatever it is it aint never right

Whos complaining about the performance. I don't see anyone doing that. Its the idiocy of subsidizing a rival thats the issue here. City battered Oldham second half. I aint complaing about that.

Paying Stewarts wages at all, is the issue here. Any players wages, lets make clear!

Is he playing that well Mr Yeovil fan :dunno:

No

Yes,

He is without doubt an outstanding player. His experience certainly shows,great vision,passing & workrate.

I personaly think he will want to stay here,why would he want to return to City the way he was pushed out.

I always had great respect in GJ and he didnt get much wrong,but letting MS go was a big mistake for you lot.

GJ got this one wrong but its our gain ! Perhaps he just repaying us for taking half our squad !

To be honest, he is worth twice Jevo & Weale put together.

:englandsmile4wf:

Yeovil are currently second on goal average.

Today at the 88th minute, Marcus Stewart gave the assist for Yeovils winning goal.

I don't care what the name of the player is, but it has to be a mind blowing stroke of nonsense to pay a player to help another team get in front of you.

Especially in a tight promotion race, and we are only 5 points from mid table.

if it was me id pull him away ..just to piss yeovil off ..if he is dong well for thenm yur right id pull the plug ,now they are contending with us

Yes,

He is without doubt an outstanding player. His experience certainly shows,great vision,passing & workrate.

I personaly think he will want to stay here,why would he want to return to City the way he was pushed out.

I always had great respect in GJ and he didnt get much wrong,but letting MS go was a big mistake for you lot.

GJ got this one wrong but its our gain ! Perhaps he just repaying us for taking half our squad !

To be honest, he is worth twice Jevo & Weale put together.

:englandsmile4wf:

If hes that wonderful, why aint you paying all his wages then?

why should they obvously they have a manager/chairman/chief executive that can do a deal which is better for them!!!

after all our chairman/chief executive must of agreed the joke of a deal!

BINGO!! give that man a cigar (C/W no nicotine or nasties in it, for the new Ashton Gate experience!)

We have the real answer! Well said sir, well said.

Um, cos you offered to pay most of it !

Not going to turn that down are we. ?

No your chairman did see ours coming didnt he? :D

BINGO!! give that man a cigar (C/W no nicotine or nasties in it, for the new Ashton Gate experience!)

We have the real answer! Well said sir, well said.

No your chairman did see ours coming didnt he? :D

it's not a fact that Lansdown was seen coming, you can be 100% sure that SL hates paying part of stewart's wages as much (or rather more so) as the rest of us, but if it is the only way to get the player out the club, then it is what has to be done, if it secures him a perm deal at Jan, then it will turn out to be worth while.

it's not a fact that Lansdown was seen coming, you can be 100% sure that SL hates paying part of stewart's wages as much (or rather more so) as the rest of us, but if it is the only way to get the player out the club, then it is what has to be done, if it secures him a perm deal at Jan, then it will turn out to be worth while.

And I wonder if it was Tinnion, or Lansdown who brought him in. Coincidence that Leeeeroy left shortly afterwards, and that season ticket sales wer boosted after word Stewart was coming "leaked" out.....

this is why i am really worried about all these undisclosed fees! goldbourne, cotterill(whats the extras) same with lita me personally trust t.blair more after all they must have the same spin doctor!

I can understand the undisclosed fee's, SL just doesn't want to alert clubs to how much we have to spend?

as for those mentioned players?

thought SL confirmed we had 600k plus various extra for Golbourne? £2m plus a sell on for Cotts (no extras) £1m plus sell on for Lita,

Why don't all the stewart supporters hire a coach and go and watch him play for that team and get the f--- out of the real city supporters hair. I'm getting p1ssed off with the wingers. My team is 3rd in the div after 12 games I'm well happy arnt you?

well said, some people care more about MS than Bristol city

Why don't all the stewart supporters hire a coach and go and watch him play for that team and get the f--- out of the real city supporters hair. I'm getting p1ssed off with the wingers. My team is 3rd in the div after 12 games I'm well happy arnt you?

And perhaps you may just do the same. I am not a Stewart supporter in the slightest. ask most of them. I am just peed off at my club subsidising a rival. I'm happy my team is third, but it could have second, but for an assist from a player, on loan, of which we're paying a large chunk of his wages. Note could!

And if you read the posts, I think you'll find we are all happy with our performance

And I wonder if it was Tinnion, or Lansdown who brought him in. Coincidence that Leeeeroy left shortly afterwards, and that season ticket sales wer boosted after word Stewart was coming "leaked" out.....

what does it matter who brought him in? don't understand? Stewart wasn't exactly "leaked" he told Sky live on a open top bus tour he wanted to go to City, and SL went News to us, but we won't complain,

no-one can complain at Stewart being brought to the club, just a matter that once he did join he was a dud

what does it matter who brought him in? don't understand? Stewart wasn't exactly "leaked" he told Sky live on a open top bus tour he wanted to go to City, and SL went News to us, but we won't complain,

no-one can complain at Stewart being brought to the club, just a matter that once he did join he was a dud

Some of us queried his arrival at the club...........

Now thats the BEST idea ive heard in ages, and redlegend can drive, :clapping::clapping::clapping: , MY team is third in the division too, I,m well happy, i concentrate on the BRISTOL CITY side playing today , and the players that have played superb the last few weeks, could,nt give a toss if MS , is doing ok, he aint playing for BRISTOL CITY , i think yeovil are home to cheltenham next friday i,m sure there is a coach to hire for the MS disciples . :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br:

The point of this thread is not the M.S supporters or not , it is the wisdom of a loan deal when only part of his wage is paid; on the other hand getting some money back on his wage was probably the reason he went.

You could say why the heck was he brought here in the first place, apart from to sell a few more season tickets at the time. :shutup:

P.S we are all real City fans even us very part-timers. :whistle:

The point of this thread is not the M.S supporters or not , it is the wisdom of a loan deal when only part of his wage is paid; on the other hand getting some money back on his wage was probably the reason he went.

You could say why the heck was he brought here in the first place, apart from to sell a few more season tickets at the time. :shutup:

P.S we are all real City fans even us very part-timers. :whistle:

Well said, "young man"....careful ya don't get accused of being a Stewart Lover!! :w00t:

Archived