IGNORED

Kieran Agard - Now Officially Signed (See Page 17)

Cobby

That would be the third player of that type we would have missed out on. First Britt assombalonga, the nouha dicko, now Agard. Not sure there are many others like them that are attainable......

The negatives are we' may be missing out on good players. The positives are we're not making the mistakes of the past and paying money we can't afford.

Of course it is, we tried our hand, it got drawn out, Leeds have a pile of money, and are leeds and a huge club (despite the owner). We will move on, that is what it is like in L1 and being Brstol City. The club will not go to a bidding war, we have a value. That is football, we signed some great players in the summer, these last 3 are more difficult as the window is closing .

At least we've been turned down for a "massive club" unlike being turned down for Eastliegh !  :shifty:

Yes- classic!

Thing i'm thinking is... Agard surely doesn't want to step back down to league 1 unless he'll be starting? 

Who would you take out of last Saturdays squad to fit Agard in? I just don't see how it would work unless Sammy B left?

Agard is history. The prospect of any striker fitting in is the same. Sam and Aaron will not start every one of our next 45 league games and SC has shown he will rotate the squad to suit the game. Personally, I think we've dilly dallied over Agard and just hope we are ready to go for someone else.

Archived