IGNORED

All 2015 Summer Transfer In's And Out's/speculation/rumours (Merged)

rockinrobin

Wow! Steady on everyone. Sorry for upsetting any of you. Jeez.

All's im saying is that someone has created a thread specifically for all transfer rumour and speculation. Is it not just simple etiquette and politeness to post your speculations on the given thread?

Not precious at all, just logical, tidy and general good behaviour.

Badger - your first post asked the forum what their thoughts on signing this player were, then you deny that is it transfer speculation.

Your next post asked me what my opinion on this player was, and I said I'd tell you in the right place.

Your reply to this was that you are not interested in my opinion? Well make your mind up pal, you're the one who asked for it?

**** me lads. It ain't hard is it. If you've got some random transfer rumour/suggestion, stick it on the existing thread. It helps my ocd too.

Badger. You are an experienced poster and I'm guessing a relatively intelligent bloke. You'd think you'd follow this relatively simple premise.

No offence mate but you're coming across as a right ass just because someone made a thread on a forum (isn't that the point of it?)

Didn't realise it was your call as to what discussion points were worthy of threads and which aren't.

But in summary

Allowed:

- Bristol Rovers

- Swindon

- Flags

- Bristol Rovers

- Away Socks (lack thereof)

- Swindon

- JET

Disallowed:

- Potential signings

Actually agree with Harry. Why are some people's speculations more interesting than others.

Clicked thinking there was something relevant. Just put this with the rest and it's easy to avoid.

But perhaps some people don't think one huge thread for speculation is a good idea. Who's to say they should stick to this "rule" that some unknown person has suddenly created. It's a forum. Go ahead & speculate wherever you like.

So at the time it stretches to 30 pages, if you've heard something that might possibly interest us all . you're forced to read through the whole bloody thing to check he's not been mentioned two months previously , or risk some condescending remark from your good self. How pointlessly tedious is that?

Agreed. That thread is a terrible idea - I don't want to trawl through all those pages to find out what's going in. Individual threads is much better. It's better than all these shit threads that keep getting made just to fill time

No offence mate but you're coming across as a right ass just because someone made a thread on a forum (isn't that the point of it?)

Didn't realise it was your call as to what discussion points were worthy of threads and which aren't.

But in summary

Allowed:

- Bristol Rovers

- Swindon

- Flags

- Bristol Rovers

- Swindon

- JET

Disallowed:

- Potential signings

Absolutely spot on this forum is becoming a place for those that can log on everyday and speculate and those of us that are busy and might enjoy looking at the occasional thread about a transfer rumour when we have 10 mins to do so...

But in summary

Allowed:

- Bristol Rovers

- Swindon

- Flags

- Bristol Rovers

- Swindon

- JET

Disallowed:

- Potential signings

Mate, I've never said its my call as to what anyone does here. All I'm staying is that someone (not me) started a thread for all summer speculation. I just figured it would be standard behaviour for everyone to post their speculations within that thread.

As it appears, a few folks here don't wanna go for that, so go for whatever you please. Me personally, I dislike having multiple threads about potential targets when they are actually a bag of crap.

It doesn't stop the opening poster being a prize tit for his initial responses to Kid in the riot and then his denial that this isn't a 'speculation' thread when it clearly is.

Harry, one thread I would like you to start with your vast knowledge of players, is one that lists players that we could realistically sign that fit in with our ethos along with a bit of blurb about each one. It would mean readers have factual information about some genuine prospects that they could look into further in their own time, gather their opinion, and make a constructive response as to whether they agree with a specific player etc

Would that be possible?

Harry, one thread I would like you to start with your vast knowledge of players, is one that lists players that we could realistically sign that fit in with our ethos along with a bit of blurb about each one. It would mean readers have factual information about some genuine prospects that they could look into further in their own time, gather their opinion, and make a constructive response as to whether they agree with a specific player etc

Would that be possible?

Agreed, I've thought this myself, and would be interested to see Harry's top prospects for each position - GK, WB, CB, MF, ST- that City should be going for, particularly from the lower leagues.

Would that be possible?

Actually, it wouldn't be factual. It would be opinion.

And I write that with the upmost respect for Harry. Just making a point that this is all opinion.

Would that be possible?

So, potential signing speculation then, basically?

If we're going for any of Bolton's released players then I'd like to see us have a look at Matt Mills! still only 28 and from what I can remember of him in the championship he was awesome

He was, once upon a time, but has failed at a number of teams recently. I'd give him a wide birth as must be for a reason.

I agree - I reckon he was on a lot of money at Bolton though. He's also 31 and 32 this year so getting on.

Would be good for a season or two, if the money is right.

Would probably rather we gambled on Bradshaw or someone though.

Agree wholeheartedly, I sighted Bradhaw as a target last season, I think he can step up but would defintrly benefit from a season with the likes of Beckford & Wilbraham........can we just have both please?!?!?!?!?

If those Flint rumours were true then..........COME ON NORWICH, I doubt he'd be tempted by Ipswich unless they made the leap up.

Don't want to sound arrogant but if Ipswich stay down then City and Ipswich are on the same playing field, why on earth would he leave??

Ipswich are cash strapped anyway, read somewhere that their whole first 11 is worth 50 grand.

If we're going for any of Bolton's released players then I'd like to see us have a look at Matt Mills! still only 28 and from what I can remember of him in the championship he was awesome

Joining Forest.

http://m.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/pompey/pompey-braced-for-wallace-release-clause-interest-1-6748825

Looks like Jed Wallace would be available for as little as 275k. At that price reckon it would be a great signing, but with Wolves strongly linked and Brentford and Sheffield Weds also said to be interested it might be a bit beyond us.

Good grief!! Get him get him get him get him.

Competition/understudy/replacement for Freeman.

Archived