IGNORED

Andre Gray - 8 Million Pound Bid?

1960maaan

You are a lot younger than me, so I expect you will be around to see an emotionless robot take control at BCFC, there are many being developed and then you can die a happy man.

Give me passion and emotion any day.

Passion and emotion all day long, every day, by those employed by the board. Of the board give me sanity, rationality and proportionality all day long.

Agree with your first para, that doesn't happen and we couldn't be any more secure having a fan like SL bankrolling us.

But if this deal leads me to one conclusion it is that I was wrong to believe we would abandon attempts to force the issue (Premier League) and try to grow sustainably.

For all those saying but SL is bankrolling it what's the problem. Short memories? On our way down from the Championship belt strings were tightened. Even two seasons back under Spud's mate, one allowance I will give him is he was brassic. He may have the appetite today, but we also know it can wane.

Sorry, but I think he's been caught up in winning the league and again we are trying to run before we can walk.

I'm very conflicted though because of all the discontent I read and even of myself I think you ungrateful barsteward. And it's absolutely true and I won't deny that is probably what I am. I'm also sat here thinking how fair is all this on the lad if he does come? I would love him here, he has already demonstrated his ability and he isn't responsible for the fee. What's worse we are compounding the pressure and would probably do his confidence zero good if he was aware of any of these reactions.

People weren't too happy with Agard being number 10.

But that made number 19 free, which is Grays number.

Coninsidence?

Interesting observation! Could be complete coincidence though! Isn't number 9 free? Would like to see a marquee signing and too striker wearing no 9 frankly!

Passion and emotion all day long, every day, by those employed by the board. Of the board give me sanity, rationality and proportionality all day long.

Agree with your first para, that doesn't happen and we couldn't be any more secure having a fan like SL bankrolling us.

But if this deal leads me to one conclusion it is that I was wrong to believe we would abandon attempts to force the issue (Premier League) and try to grow sustainably.

For all those saying but SL is bankrolling it what's the problem. Short memories? On our way down from the Championship belt strings were tightened. Even two seasons back under Spud's mate, one allowance I will give him is he was brassic. He may have the appetite today, but we also know it can wane.

Sorry, but I think he's been caught up in winning the league and again we are trying to run before we can walk.

I'm very conflicted though because of all the discontent I read and even of myself I think you ungrateful barsteward. And it's absolutely true and I won't deny that is probably what I am. I'm also sat here thinking how fair is all this on the lad if he does come? I would love him here, he has already demonstrated his ability and he isn't responsible for the fee. What's worse we are compounding the pressure and would probably do his confidence zero good if he was aware of any of these reactions.

I understand every concern that you have but come on 9 mil is small change to him and as I said earlier, we now also have the security of the full Bolaisie sell on should he move, instead of just waiving it and that could amount from anything from 2 to 4 mil given the mad prices.

Archived